****May Testing Thread****

Hi everyone, my AF was due on Wednesday I did a test and it came back negative, however we’re now on Friday night and still no sign If AF (I’m usually on time) any advice?

Oh wow! Aunt is running late OR you're pregnant. I've heard some people dont get bfp before they're almost a week late. I guess you have to wait.

I'm 8dpo. Just tested and got a negative :(((( Af due in 6 days, on friday next week. I hate 2ww when it turns out I wait for nothing.

Oh I know that feeling, it’s driving me mad, I don’t want to test and see negative so I think I’ll just hold out until I know AF is definitely not coming haha!! I think it’s so hard not to test during TWW I tested 11dpo and then obviously on the day both negative just so disheartening

Oh I know that feeling, it’s driving me mad, I don’t want to test and see negative so I think I’ll just hold out until I know AF is definitely not coming haha!! I think it’s so hard not to test during TWW I tested 11dpo and then obviously on the day both negative just so disheartening

Yep! I'm done with testing now. I feel so stupid after, especially if I use a more expensive one.

Yep! I'm done with testing now. I feel so stupid after, especially if I use a more expensive one.
It's so hard to hold out, I have a talk with myself almost every month about it, but I'm still a POAS addict. It's why I get the cheapies from amazon, I don't feel as bad. I'm a bit better and at least stick mostly to every other day.

@Carise Late AF is the worst when you get a BFN. Maybe give it two days and retest? Are you sure of when you ovulated?

Does anyone know what the outside time would be for someone getting a false negative? As in how late into pregnancy could someone be pregnant but still be testing negative? I went off of a medication I had been taking that was making my periods irregular about 8 months ago when we wanted to start trying to conceive and for at least the last 4-5 months my period has come exactly every 28 days. Following that same schedule I should I gotten AF on Tuesday (the 19th) I have tested 3 times (I was eager beaver before the 19th) with the most recent test being Friday morning and all have been BFN :(. But it’s Saturday and still no period and no signs of it coming - I usually get horrible cramps and my boobs get very sore so I am rarely ever surprised by it.

I am having a really hard time being in this limbo where I am testing negative but not getting my period. I want to get excited but don’t want to get my hopes up. I have read online that sometimes it can take as much as 1-2 weeks after a missed period for some women to test positive. Does anyone have an experience of that being true or am I just trying to convince myself I could be pregnant?

I went and bought cheap tests. I took one and I looked at it real hard after 5 minutes as you're supposed to and then I imagined a faint line on it.

Couple minutes later I looked again and saw an evaporation line and now I'm just thinking how much I wish someday I would see a nice strong line. And I would be pregnant and would be so happy to tell my man about it. And how happy my mom and dad would be to have a grandchild. Somehow tho I feel like it would be too good to ever happen. But we will see.

I've been feeling terrible today. So annoyed about averything and I wouldnt wanna go to work tomorrow. I get really bad pms. Everything is like my normal pms now but one thing is different: I dont usually have greasy hair but now it gets greasy really fast and my scalp is itchy and my hair hurts. For a while I though maybe this could be pregnancy symptom but all I get is bfn.

I went and bought cheap tests. I took one and I looked at it real hard after 5 minutes as you're supposed to and then I imagined a faint line on it.

Couple minutes later I looked again and saw an evaporation line and now I'm just thinking how much I wish someday I would see a nice strong line. And I would be pregnant and would be so happy to tell my man about it. And how happy my mom and dad would be to have a grandchild. Somehow tho I feel like it would be too good to ever happen. But we will see.

I've been feeling terrible today. So annoyed about averything and I wouldnt wanna go to work tomorrow. I get really bad pms. Everything is like my normal pms now but one thing is different: I dont usually have greasy hair but now it gets greasy really fast and my scalp is itchy and my hair hurts. For a while I though maybe this could be pregnancy symptom but all I get is bfn.

You're not out until she shows, chin up! This TTC stuff is so challenging, I'm in a similar situation as you, also feeling down and very PMS like, I still have 4 more days.

You're not out until she shows, chin up! This TTC stuff is so challenging, I'm in a similar situation as you, also feeling down and very PMS like, I still have 4 more days.

Thank you so much!

I'm having a rough time at work but after an hour I get to go home. I've had zero nerves today.

My temperature has gone up, red cheeks, bloated, anxious. Can't wait to get home and relax.

Yes, we're still not out! But I dont have a good feeling about this. Good luck to you! And lots of baby dust ❤️

Hello Girls!
Its my first month trying ovulation tests, so out of curiosity tried to test untill i get period. What for me seemed weird that the LH test ewery day soon after ovulation started rising. Peak was on CD 21.
So today tought maybe i should take a pregnancy test. CD 34
Didnt even use morning urine and got this result in 3 minute time.
Im kind of excited, but still confused.
Do you think its finally positive after first month with strips and 7 months of trying?

F909BFC1-8A20-4B5A-A107-93575D9260B3.jpeg 50D3EFA4-0DD0-41BA-B006-4A94ED6CE967.jpeg

Hello Girls!
Its my first month trying ovulation tests, so out of curiosity tried to test untill i get period. What for me seemed weird that the LH test ewery day soon after ovulation started rising. Peak was on CD 21.
Do you think its finally positive after first month with strips and 7 months of trying?

View attachment 90883 View attachment 90884

Yup that’s positive :) Congrats!

Hello Girls!

Yes! Two lines for sure! Congratulations! ❤️ Now gimme some of that baby dust! :)

Aww. Thank you
Baby dust to you and all of you girls! ✨✨✨✨✨<3<3<3

P.s
When today I went to the grocerie store after PG test , Men ho sold me the test told ( I only sell positive ones, bought 2 for my wife, both came positive, he has 2 kids now) I tought this has to be a sign and it came out positive:preg:<3<3<3

Hello Girls!

Congrats! Definitely see both of those! H&H 9 months

Hi, I’m really new to this... me and partner TTC. This is our first month... I have used ovulation strips but I somehow confused myself. Saturday I had a positive (I think) but the line wasn’t quite as dark as the test line so wasn’t sure if it was or not! Then my partner got injured on Sunday on his bike and broke his ribs so was out of action after that! We did DTD on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday so hoping that was enough! Also, I have been on the pill since I was 15 (now 32) so when I came off it this year I was so naive I didn’t even know what the cervical mucus was!! But I have only experienced it once in about 6 months so does that mean I haven’t ovulated? I’m just getting to know my body again so please bare with me... it’s so complicated

Hi, I’m really new to this... me and partner TTC. This is our first month... I have used ovulation strips but I somehow confused myself. Saturday I had a positive (I think) but the line wasn’t quite as dark as the test line so wasn’t sure if it was or not! Then my partner got injured on Sunday on his bike and broke his ribs so was out of action after that! We did DTD on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday so hoping that was enough! Also, I have been on the pill since I was 15 (now 32) so when I came off it this year I was so naive I didn’t even know what the cervical mucus was!! But I have only experienced it once in about 6 months so does that mean I haven’t ovulated? I’m just getting to know my body again so please bare with me... it’s so complicated

I think there's a fair chance because the little swimmers were waiting there already. Hope he gets better soon!

I think there's a fair chance because the little swimmers were waiting there already. Hope he gets better soon!
Thanks! Is that really possible? I did read that somewhere but thought that was probably an unlikely thing to happen! Does it matter that I’ve not seen any cervical mucus - does it always happen when ovulation happens?

Thanks! Is that really possible? I did read that somewhere but thought that was probably an unlikely thing to happen! Does it matter that I’ve not seen any cervical mucus - does it always happen when ovulation happens?

I dont know but I think the amount of cm is different for everyone. Some have lots some not that much.

I'm 11dpo. I tested again this morning. I used rfsu pink strip test. I could see the place where the second line should be. Like a faint line but I couldnt tell if it was pink at all or just gray like evaporation lines. I saw it within the time frame you should read the result so thats why I was confused for a moment. I still dont think it was a second line tho.

Nevertheless the witch is not here yet so I keep testing every morning before she comes :D

I took a test just now after I got home from work. Damn me!

I got this really faint line. I dont know what to think about it. I just need to wait and see what it looks like tomorrow morning. I'm hesitant about these tests because of the evaporation line the other evening. But I read this strip after 3minutes.

Screenshot_20200526_164721.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back