May Testing Thread

Just dropped in to sprinkle some :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

It feels weird not hanging round TTC so much. I need some more of you guys to get BFP's ASAP pls.

shocking behavoiur from the witch!

congratulations for beating her though sleepy sue

:dust: for June girlies

Could you show me as a very suprised :BFP: please!!

:lol:

Hey scotch! I'll join the next one Hun. How are u by the way? I'm only on day 2 now so it will be in Junes thread. U hosting that one? Xx

day 32, still no sign of anything. feel remarkably calm though - which may suggest AF's on the way (I always get a day or two of 'calm before the storm') or may just be as I'm having the loveliest weekend

going to get blood test done tomorrow as I have no idea where I am and I guess I should just do it...

me too :(oh well, I knew it was a duff cycle, on to the next one...day 21 bloods will have to be next month...

H ladies..congrats on the BFP's!! Due to a few medical problems I can't ttc at the moment so going to go back to wtt for the moment..I'll be popping in to watch you all get your BFP's xxi

Day 2 of spotting, I know she'll have settled in tomorrow, so I'm out on to cycle 11 for me... Big hugs to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back