****May Testing Thread****

Sorry to hear that! I started 2 days early too. Already cant wait to try again tho! Wishing Aunt Flo wont come to visit us next time.

Yes, let's hope for better luck next time. Xx

Hi ladies, AF got me on Saturday, early! Feeling pretty rubbish on CD3. Good luck to you all yet to test this month! Baby dust! Xx

Hi ladies, AF got me on Saturday, early! Feeling pretty rubbish on CD3. Good luck to you all yet to test this month! Baby dust! Xx
I'm sorry to hear that, hope next month you get a sticky one.

Ladies I’m out again this month :-( AF has arrived.
Lots of luck to those of you still waiting xx

Sorry to hear she got you. Hope you're doing ok. Xx
Thanks kels was so disappointed I know deep down that it can take a good year for some couples to conceive but there’s a part of me that was hopeful it would have caught by now xx

Hi ladies! Since there wasn't an April thread I thought it'd be fun to start the May thread so we can follow and support each other. Not sure how many are currently participating, it's been a bit more quiet in the TTC section, but I'm still here! 2 years and I've never done a testing thread, so bare with me... ;-) Might even get to test twice this month, depending on when she shows her face.

1- @kels1234 :witch:
5 - @B3th :witch: , @Joei
10 - @babylove2016 :witch:
14 - @debbie Lock
15 - @Hannah1678
17 - @rb101 :witch:
18 - @Cwhite1608
28 - @Siia
29 - @MissMe

Best of luck to you all! Really hoping for some BFP's this month!! Xx <3

Can I be placed on May 20?

Hi, I’m new to this so please bare with haha! I can have 21st May please :)

Just caught up with the thread, May seems to be a rubbish month!! Sorry to all the ladies who are out, good luck for next month! :hug:
Af caught me today 5 days late! Seems like a cruelest joke when that happens! :shakehead: Xx

Just caught up with the thread, May seems to be a rubbish month!! Sorry to all the ladies who are out, good luck for next month! :hug:
Af caught me today 5 days late! Seems like a cruelest joke when that happens! :shakehead: Xx

Oh, Im sorry! Hope you feel better soon. AF is such a witch.

It is exactly that, a cruel joke. Does seem that we are all having shotty luck this month...

Hi everyone, my AF was due on Wednesday I did a test and it came back negative, however we’re now on Friday night and still no sign If AF (I’m usually on time) any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back