May Testing Thread

AF has begun, will be in full swing tomorrow.

Glad to know coming off the pill has not messed up my cycle *touch wood*, so, No sympathy this month, I won't worry unless I'm still not pregnant by say, October..... ;)

Good luck to the Ladies still to test.

Lxx

hun can you change me to the 25th please, thats the date im due a visit I think x

It was a BFN for me, so onto the next cycle :(
we hate bfns grrrrr! are you late hun? x

No, not late, 10dpo but it was a FRER. AF due on Sunday. Just feeling really crappy now, I don't think I'll bother testing in other cycles until I am very late, I just can't bare the look of a BFN :( . Have just spent a fortune on preseed, IC OPKs and HPTs. Hubby will dispair :whistle: Just want AF to start now so I can start a new cycle.

Do you just sometimes feel like a failure?

what a crappy thread, after the three bfps early on there's been nothing!

I've removed myself from the thread. CD29, still no sign of ov, I think my body's just given up and gone into hibernation

what a crappy thread, after the three bfps early on there's been nothing!

I've removed myself from the thread. CD29, still no sign of ov, I think my body's just given up and gone into hibernation

Aww scotch x your long cycles are a biaaaaatch aren't they!! Fx you get ur ov soon x x

I've got terrible stomach ache/pre alerting witch pains so I presume I'll be out too soon x think thread hosting wasn't my fortay or I'm over due my bfp and that's gone into hibernation along with ur ov x :roll:

I've got a right cob on today for no reason, maybe it's hormones...maybe a very impressive ov coming or maybe my body has decided to just have a period and try again next time

Or maybe I'm just grumpy...

Snap snap snap!!

Yesterday I could of easily committed murder!! Felt horrible edgy, angry and teary all at same time x
Finished nights now so 3 days off - got terrible af type pain tho so probs be :cry: when she does eventually show - jus hurry and get it over with stop dragging out the pain :(

I've got a right cob on today for no reason, maybe it's hormones...maybe a very impressive ov coming or maybe my body has decided to just have a period and try again next time

Or maybe I'm just grumpy...

Oh scotchegg :hug: x

Being realistic I'm not going to make ov appear out of thin air, I've no cm really at the mo so it's not going to be that. My brain's currently trying to convince me (again) that a whacky cycle means I'm already pregnant and that my last af was not a real af. I'm not listening to my stupid head any more, I've got excited by that implausible scenario before. Why did I spend my teenage years reading Just 17?

Hugs to you guys too and thanks for listening to me. You've made me feel much better

I've done that too convinced myself I must be pregnant anyway- 1 of those ppl u read about who doesn't excrete hcg in urine and never have positive - also that I've got a double uterus and baby growing healthy in 1 but having full af from other!! Totally crazy irrational thoughts but hey ho at least I know they are irrational x
:hugs: scotch x

Hey,

Just announced but this month I got a :bfp: , Good luck to everyone for the rest of may or June.

X

:dust::dust::dust:

I've done that too convinced myself I must be pregnant anyway- 1 of those ppl u read about who doesn't excrete hcg in urine and never have positive - also that I've got a double uterus and baby growing healthy in 1 but having full af from other!! Totally crazy irrational thoughts but hey ho at least I know they are irrational x
:hugs: scotch x

teenage magazines have a lot to answer for. I was convinced as a kid I had no womb because I'd read it in one and my periods didn't start until I was 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back