May Testing Thread

updated - any more updates, I'd love to see some more :bfp:s up there

Yea am ok ladies..just need a few procedures done then will hopefully be able to start ttc again :eek:) xx

I'm gutted, af was late for the first time ever & I'd been having some major symptoms but the cow bag has arrived - I'm out.

Think I'm going to try conceive plus next time, I'm also going to the doc's this evening as I've not had a positive opk in 3 months and the smallest amount of ewcm.

Feel like a right miserable b*itch today. Good luck ladies x

So sorry Roxy :(

I'm 13 days late and still waiting :( Just wish 'something' would happen now. x

Oh no can't imagine how you must feel charliebear, how frustrating!! Suppose it's easier to know what's happening either way - I was so busy thinking about the possibilities of being pregnant in my 2ww that I hardly did a thing at work, went back today and it was a nightmare I had so much to catch up on :dohh:

:dust: Good luck x

Oh no can't imagine how you must feel charliebear, how frustrating!! Suppose it's easier to know what's happening either way - I was so busy thinking about the possibilities of being pregnant in my 2ww that I hardly did a thing at work, went back today and it was a nightmare I had so much to catch up on :dohh:

:dust: Good luck x

Thank you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back