****May Testing Thread****

I heard that too! We conceived Emmie the month after a laparoscopy to remove stage 1 endo back in 2017! Fingers crossed for you!! You’re coming up to testing time aren’t you?? Xx

No worries, I updated you're date, and wow that is nice and positive!!

I am coming up to my date but having all of my tell tale signs... However I did have very small amount of spotting at 10dpo, just small streaks and it's gone today, but it could have been from DTD, though that rarely happens to me. :roll: Our bodies really like to trick us. I did test yesterday just to see, but not even a line I could try to squint at and that was 11 dpo. So I'm going to try my best to just hold out. Years of doing this and I still torture myself with early tests some months. I never learn. Xx

Hi ladies, can I have the 13th please? CD16 and ramping up, hoping for a positive tomorrow and ovulation CD18. This is our first month trying after a laparoscopy to remove stage three endometriosis and after two miscarriages, so a little nervous! We have a beautiful little girl, Emmie, she’s two! Baby dust to you all this month! Xx

View attachment 90686
Good luck! :dust:

Hello everyone ;) This is my first time doing this and loving how everyone supports one another. Can i please have May 5th?

Hello everyone ;) This is my first time doing this and loving how everyone supports one another. Can i please have May 5th?

Welcome! You have been added, best of luck! Hope your journey is a short one.

Looks like she got me 2 days early this go around. At least I'll be able to test at the end of the month again.

Hello! Can I get the 28th please? Baby dust to all ✨

Can I have 29th, please. On this second month of ttc I will be trying ovulation tests to see if I'm right, cause I do think I usually know when I ovulate. Fingers cressed the tests tell me that I'm ovulating :)

AF arrived today 2 days early
Sorry to hear that! I started 2 days early too. Already cant wait to try again tho! Wishing Aunt Flo wont come to visit us next time.

Can I have 29th, please. On this second month of ttc I will be trying ovulation tests to see if I'm right, cause I do think I usually know when I ovulate. Fingers cressed the tests tell me that I'm ovulating :)
You've been added, hope the tests work out for you this month!

Hi! Can I have the 18th please? Will take any positive baby dust vibes over here as I am on O day today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back