May Testing Thread

tested today and got a BFP :cheer:
Good luck to everyone whos still got to test this month, lets hope we have another month like last month :pray:

The witch got me this morning in full force :x So kelly could you put me down for the 30 may fingers crossed for next time.

I'm out my AF turned up over a week early last Sun!!!!!!

Good luck girls :pray: :pray:

sorry to those who got AF.... now you're one month closer to getting your BFP :hug: :hug:

Put me for testing on 24 May (my birthday). We've been BD-ing for the past few days because I had noticed EWCM, so we're hoping for a BFP this month (despite it being the month I was originally due with our son).

emeraldsroses said:
Put me for testing on 24 May (my birthday). We've been BD-ing for the past few days because I had noticed EWCM, so we're hoping for a BFP this month (despite it being the month I was originally due with our son).

I will be testing on May 31st..my birthday too...I pray that we get little beans for our birthday!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Good luck to all this month! Let's have another April BFP month!!!

Yes, :pray: for BFPs. By the way, the date I'm testing is also the date my son was due to be born. I'm hoping that whatever the result that I won't be in tears of sorrow :cry:

^^ I'm so sorry for your loss hun, I hope you get your BFP really soon :hug: :hug:

sorry girls, i've not been on for a bit, i think the list is up to date now. Forgot to add myself again, just gonna look at my dates to find out when i should be testing.

Good luck everyone and sorry to those who had AF this month :hug:

I may have to test sooner than the 24th if I've got a yeast infection in my urinary tract. I've been having some pain going to the loo (sorry TMI!) and if I'm still in pain then I have to test either on the 14th or the 17th. So put me down for either the 14th, 17th or 24th for testing. I'll let you all know what the result is.

:hug: Hi everyone.

Well im still due to test on the 14th :cheer: my birthday!

I have no symptoms, no af cramps, no nothing, apart from a pain in my armpit :think: :lol:

Any symptoms from you ladies?

:cheer: I couldnt resist and tested early, after having bfp dream I just had too!

13052008713.jpg

Pains in boobs, horrible lower backache last night and cramping, thats it!

Wont be leaving TTC just yet, want a few more good temps before I do.

:hug: Good luck to everyone else, hope to see more bfps!!!

Tasha20 congratulations honey i bet your over the moon :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back