***** May 2015 Mummies to be *****

Sorry not been keeping up to date at all, still at hospital. Me they are keeping an eye on as lost 2 litres of blood in theatre to get the placenta out so they are making sure I don't need a transfusion I think.

On ward now not own room though which is proving horrible, lovely staff but other patients and visitors aren't great!

Awwww Nats im so jealous haha. I was getting them every 5 minutes this morning n they stopped. Then this afternoon again every 5 mins and they stopped. N had a few bout an hour ago. Which have stopped. I hope urs stay and this is it.

Still getting them and they are getting stronger. Fingers crossed this is it xxx

Started around 2 regularly. Still every 5 minutes lasting a minute each. Starting to breathe through them now. I soooo want this to be it xxx

Ooooo nats that sounds promising!!!

Have u fned hospital ?

Started around 2 regularly. Still every 5 minutes lasting a minute each. Starting to breathe through them now. I soooo want this to be it xxx

Really hope this is the start of things for you

No not phoned yet. Jumped in the bath see what happens xxx

Nah natevs exciting! Text me whenever!

Congrats wishing, love the name choice (it's what we've chosen) :)

Nats im dying to know how ur getting on. Im hoping the silence is speaking volumes!!

Just got a text from natevs...

Hi Tasha sorry it's late but just wanted to let you know that Alice Paige was born at 8.47pm weighing 9lb 11oz. We are just waiting to be discharged from labour ward xx

Congratulations all you may mummies and good luck to those left, won't be long for you now!! :) x x

Thank you ladies. We got home at 1.30 this morning. Totally besotted with my little chubby chops xxx

ae165ed8790601dde0565efb6b726cd3.jpg

7f0dd365b4c6d362a1b6b709747d9947.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back