***** May 2015 Mummies to be *****

Oh cers you're doing so well! Keep it up, it really won't be long now.

Hello ladies. Massive congratulations to all with brand new babies :)
Sorry I haven't been on here much as trying to get the hang of having a newborn!!! It's bloody tough. What is "sleep" again?

Good luck to all ladies who are still waiting :( I'll pop in now and again to see how you girls are getting on. Xxx

Sorry ladies I'm going to have to move over to baby and parenting. Baby Mabel was born at 0544 this morning weighing 8lb11.

Wownutsypuds you snuck that little lady out on the quiet! Huge congratulations and lovely name!

To be honest she caught me a bit off guard! I though I would be a June mummie!

Congratulations! I am still here but have to go back to the hospital on Thursday as I have slightly too much fluid and if it has gone up then they will induce me. Not really enjoying the looming labour as keep trying to do everything with the fact that the baby could appear at any time. Still not sunk in that we will have another baby within days. Looking forward to having my body back but not what we have to go through to get there!

Im also still here hanging by a thread. Had my pre op work dne today for Wednesday. Babys head is re engaged and have a sweep tomorrow. So if that doesnt work im in early on Wednesday to have the baby xx

Aw I'm hoping baby starts to make an appearance soon for you cers!

Congrats nutsy!

Eve-I never knew they would induce for too much water. What's the reason for that?

I know it's not the way you were hoping for Cers but how exciting that it's the eve of your baby's birthday :D

Tasha Wink - well they have told me it's so I don't explode! Which is reassuring but think if you have a lot of fluid and go into labour you can end up with a cord prolapse. This is especially true as the babies head has not engaged and my last toe labours have been quick. The last one only took 39 mins once in hospital and that was from taking the ticket for the car to my son being born! Will let you know what they say but don't think it will still be increasing but I do feel very heavy and tight! Not long now!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back