June,July August babies 2016

How is everyone? India has her 8 week injections Friday, not looking forward to that! Cant believe she's almost 8 weeks, honestly where does the time go!? X

Aww hope it all goes okay Friday, make sure you have calpol to hand.
Coby as his 16 week ones on Tuesday where are the weeks gong???
He's starting sleeping through now last 2 nights he's slept from 8.30 til 6.30 as bottle then goes back sleep til mid morning lol.
How are you both? Xx

That's good with his sleeping. India generally sleeps 9pm-2am then again a bottle about 7am but were usually up then with harper so she'll sleep wherever we are! Usually play group in the mornings. But on the occasions my mum has harper overnight we go back to sleep after the 7am feed! Were doing okay thanks, no problem with India, she's so content and hardly cries. Smiles most of the time, so cute. I'm not doing so great, doctors thinks I may have pnd. Harper is finding it hard to adjust. Her sleeping is terrible again, she will wake every night, most nights spending 3-4 hours completely awake and refusing to go to sleep, screaming and then waking India.. Its been tough. But I've been on medication for just over a week and slowly starting to feel more normal again. X

3 months already! how are our babies doing?

I got P weighed at clinic yesterday for the first time since she was about a month old, she weighed 12lb 4oz (5.655kilos) but she was due a feed so I reckon she weighs a bit more than that. And I've been weighing her myself on my scales and she weighs nearer 13lb on them so not sure whose are 'out'.
She is so smiley now, especially if you compliment her lol! Also I made my first donation to Calderdale neonatal unit milk bank on Friday, over 70oz of breastmilk. And for the last 4 days I've expressed 4oz a day for them too.

Attachments

• 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    460.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    422.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    466.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 064b.jpg
    064b.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 070b.jpg
    070b.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Phoenix is so cute and smiley - those chubby cheeks! I had Rowan weighed at the clinic for the first time at about 3 months and she was about 12lb 2oz - she's not far off average now after all her weight troubles at the beginning! Must weigh her again soon...
I haven't been on here for ages, but we're doing good - rowan's just a few days off 4 months now, and smiling, giggling and rolling over :) Also teething, gah... no teeth through, but dribbling and trying to push her whole fist in her mouth and sometimes refusing to feed for it. Trying to get her to use some teething toys, but don't think she gets it! She's only just getting the hang of grasping and holding onto toys, but seems more interested in chewing her hands than those.
We've had some nice days out too - her favourite by far was tropical world, especially watching the fish, she was entranced by them!
Will try to post a nice pic soon if I can!

Hi ladies long time since iv posted. Summer is nearly 19 weeks and had her weighed last week and is a whooping 15.3lb and now on 75th percentile. She is also teething but no teeth not rolling over yet but tries. She can sit up though and loves it.the tome has flown by so fast! Im also back to pre pregnancy weight but still cant fit into clothes why is that??x

Kind of the same here Blueclass - can't fit into my old skinny jeans... must be the changing shape of my hips lol
I never had curves before, and now I do :-O

Here's me and chipmunk face :)

Attachments

• mms_20160918_155437.jpg
    mms_20160918_155437.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 51
I had curves but now i have too many lol. Has to take summer to hospital last night. Her soft spot had sunken and was pooing dark green jelly poos. They said its s viral infection. Cant beleive she is 19 weeks. X

Your body changes so much after baby, it's crazy.
My Summer has her second cold already and she's only 6 weeks old! Poor third babies! She seems to feel ok, just the congestion keeps her (and me!) up all night. My oldest is in preschool so is bringing home all the viruses!

I am feeling pretty good. And this might sound insane but I'm already thinking of when we will have our next baby... I think we will stop at 4, but maybe 5 if we are lucky. I will be 35 next year so timing matters too.

Anyone else planning on having more kids?

Aww... hope both Summers get well soon, poor babies :-(
I'd wanted more soon after having Rowan lol - partner's still not keen though. She's our first and I'm 35 now, so I better work on him to change his mind fairly quickly! I'd love her to have a sibling. Give it a couple years... heheh

Aww... hope both Summers get well soon, poor babies :-(
I'd wanted more soon after having Rowan lol - partner's still not keen though. She's our first and I'm 35 now, so I better work on him to change his mind fairly quickly! I'd love her to have a sibling. Give it a couple years... heheh

You're 35?!? In your picture I guessed you were like 22. Wow.

My husband and I fortunately are on the same page with wanting lots of kids, it makes it easier that I stay home with the kids while he works, so it's kind of a case of how much I can handle I guess!

Id like one more but not sure when. I want to spoil summer with all my live and affection. Im not ready to share it yet if that makes sense. Im 28 but even i feel pressure to do it sooner rather than later x

You're 35?!? In your picture I guessed you were like 22. Wow.

My husband and I fortunately are on the same page with wanting lots of kids, it makes it easier that I stay home with the kids while he works, so it's kind of a case of how much I can handle I guess!

Thanks Kholl- made my day haha!

You know, even with a fairly good career to return to, I'd actually be perfectly content staying at home raising children right now :)

Yes i would to. Im going back when summer is 9months a d.it makes me so sad. X

Yes i would to. Im going back when summer is 9months a d.it makes me so sad. X

I am sorry you're sad about returning to work. I can only imagine. My best friend has to return to work when her baby is 6 weeks old-- that would kill me! But maternity leave in the US is shit so... that's pretty common.

Kholl I've heard of other ladies from the us speaking about returning to work when baby is 6 weeks, it's so unfair! They are still newborns! I would hate to leave my baby so young. I went back to work last time when Harper was 15 months and that was really hard going as I had extra time with her, I was due to go back when she was 9 months but had an accident and had to have surgery. This time thankfully I won't be going back for a few years at least. Even tho it's hard work being a SAHM I do enjoy it and really appreciate that I'm lucky were able to work it this way. Poor OH tho has to work every hour under the sun.

How is everyone? I try and catch up with reading but never have time to post these days. Weeks are flying by. Hope all mummies and babies are well xx

6 weeks, i had a c section and cant imagine going to work so soon. It will be nice to have adult conversation but id rather be home wiyh my little princess. Never mind il get used to it x

Im also back to pre pregnancy weight but still cant fit into clothes why is that??x

Me too! I can't get my jeans on, am having to wear a size bigger and they're a bit snug, even though I weigh the same now as I did pre-preg, and my boobs are bigger & have to account fr some weight lol.

I can only assume my pelvis is still wide from the pregnancy and birth. And maybe there's more fat laid down on bum, tum & thighs lol.

Phoenix is so cute and smiley - those chubby cheeks! I had Rowan weighed at the clinic for the first time at about 3 months and she was about 12lb 2oz - she's not far off average now after all her weight troubles at the beginning! Must weigh her again soon...
I haven't been on here for ages, but we're doing good - rowan's just a few days off 4 months now, and smiling, giggling and rolling over :smile: Also teething, gah... no teeth through, but dribbling and trying to push her whole fist in her mouth and sometimes refusing to feed for it. Trying to get her to use some teething toys, but don't think she gets it! She's only just getting the hang of grasping and holding onto toys, but seems more interested in chewing her hands than those.
We've had some nice days out too - her favourite by far was tropical world, especially watching the fish, she was entranced by them!
Will try to post a nice pic soon if I can!

Awwww thank you :)
Same here, Yorks Lass. First time weighed and she was 3 months & 5 days and was 12lb 4ish so very similar, only Phoenix gained loads in the first 8/10 weeks and was 11lb a month ago, her gain has just slowed recently (or their scales are slightly out cos she weighs 13lb 6oz dressed according to my scales and her nappy & clothes don't weigh a pound lol)

Phoenix is the same with toys, she'll grip them for a short while but then lets go and hasn't mastered the art of getting other objects to her mouth and chewin on them yet. Unless it's my hair that is :roll::lol:
Don't think she's too impressed with toys yet, she's rather chew her fingers or grab my hair haha.
She also smiles and giggles, no rolling yet though. She's attempted it a few times but doesn't get very far, she also tries to sit up all the time now.

Oh I went to tropical world with my friend and our kids about 5 weeks before Phoenix was born. Will have to go back at some point so Phoenix can see everything too :D

I am feeling pretty good. And this might sound insane but I'm already thinking of when we will have our next baby... I think we will stop at 4, but maybe 5 if we are lucky. I will be 35 next year so timing matters too.

Anyone else planning on having more kids?

I would love more. But I need a bigger house and a sperm donor :rofl:

Honestly, unless I meet an amazing guy (and he'd have to be to take on me ;) haha) my plan is to move in a few yrs (or sooner if finances permit) and I'd like to move abroad in about 5yrs and maybe adopt (before/after emigrating... it's all very 'in my dreams' atm and depends on money lol)
My older kids are 12 and almost 10 as well so by the time I'm 36/37 my eldest may well be moving away to Uni, the other one won't be far behind, definitely can't imagine only having the one 'baby' :shock:
I'm 31 now so age is sort of an issue here too, doesn't give me long to meet a guy, settle down, and have another baby haha, but age/timing wouldn't be such an issue if I adopted.

Last edited:
A family member just announced she is expecting and she is 44 so theres hope for us yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back