Text buddies for babies due June/July/August/September 2007

Just realised I'm not on here!

My official DD is 13th September, booked for section on 6th September, text buddy is snuggle!

Please add me :D

Piglet xx

I am due September 15th and don't have a text buddy but would like one! Anyone available? This will be baby 2 for me and I have a 7 year gap so it feels just like the first time all over again!!

enn
Gave birth to Emily on 10 August, time tbc, 7lb 13oz

sunshine it was at 9.06am on friday 10th aug :) ty i was thinking about u guys and how to tell u all and how to get a message to vicki so then i thought id be quick and txt her from hosp lol im a naughty girl :)

Is there a list of text buddies for November, if so could you add that myself and midna are text buddies - I am due on 13/11/07 she is due on 11/11/07
Thanks
Alfie

Hi Alfie,

There isn't unfortunately - but feel free to set one up and I can sticky it for you. I would do it for you but I don't have much time just now.

Valentine xxx

I am due on september 15th and amzhunny is my text buddy! Can you add me please?
Thanks

:wave: Hi All, I am due on September 26th and my text buddy is Frangelle x

evemarie8 said:
:wave: Hi All, I am due on September 26th and my text buddy is Frangelle x

Oooooh little Clarky pants!!!! Not long now!!!

Of course I trust Eve schmeeve to pass news on of Derek's birth (no I'm not really calling him that :roll: !)

I haven't had a chance to be around much recently so I don't have a text buddy......any volunteers?? :)

Any one heared off saffydreamer recently? She was my txt buddy but not heard off her in ages. (shes not posted in ages either)

:think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back