July Baby List

Im full term tomorrow :cheer: Still can't believe how close I am to meeting my baby :D

Still getting alot of BHs, nothing else though atm.

Be nice if baby decides to come at 38 weeks :lol:

Oh dear, it is all getting very real now us July ladies have been stickified! :lol:

stickified !!!!! yaaaaaaaay !!!!! we are nearly there!!!!!!

I'm fwightened!!
Well, iv been losing loads of disgusting goo, been getting very painful BH's and can feel the babys head right between my lady bits!!!
I was waddling round asda on saturday and it was getting to the point where it felt like the baby was going to fall out!! :shock:
Bet i go 2 weeks over now!! :lol:

Inkpen, I have added you and will update when you change your name because I didnt want to forget you and I have bad pregnancy brain at the moment so if you let me know what your name changes do!!

Congrats Rachel on being full term thats so exciting and Bhe101 dont think you will have long now:)

Still no signs for me just the odd period pains, no heads in my pelvis or anything :( dont think my munchkin will be ready to come out any time soon!!

First Baby White said:
Inkpen, I have added you and will update when you change your name because I didnt want to forget you and I have bad pregnancy brain at the moment so if you let me know what your name changes do!!

I've been into Town shopping today, DS1 had an inset day so took advantage and had a relaxed time and bought more stuff for my hospital bag :lol:.
I now have period pains in my back and had a couple of strong low sharp pains on the bus home that took my breath away. :shock: Cant believe I'll have my baby next week if i dont chicken out! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Crikey reading this thread makes is all seem too real!!! Had a little pang of nerves looking through the list and seeing my name.

In some ways i want time to fly because i'm so excited but in other ways i want it to drag because I've really enjoyed being pregnant and I've got so much still to do!

LMP x

I'm due 1st Aug but booked in for a planned section on 29th July...if blood pressure goes up im going to be done as an emergency beforehand.
Oh, and I'm team pink :D

xx

had regular contractions last night every 6 mins, lasting for about 30 secs, had them for an hour, fell asleep. woke up this morning with few pains, now nothing!!!! :twisted:

If i had accepted my induction, I would have gone in wed, thurs or fri. As I turned it down, I am still in the July race with you girls :cheer: ....which makes it more exciting! :dance:

Had some bleeding yesterday. Not enough to worry about. Still having pains. Bump looks like it has dropped. Now my whole pelvis hurts, along with back and tummy. I just want it all over!! :cry: :rotfl:

I am getting a lot of twinges today. I just want them to turn into the real thing. My body can't take much more of this! :)

Looks like its time for us late June girls to crash the July party!!

Cant beleive im now having a July baby!!! I'm off to do some sunbathing and hopefully coax her out to play!!!

JUUUUUUULY!! :cheer: :dance:

My mum and I met one of her old friends in Asda yesterday. My mum said 'I am going to be a granny' so the woman asked me how long left. I replied '3 weeks' and I felt a bit :shock: as soon as I said it!! :lol:

Hello im due 13th July (ignore Ticker, it was before my 12wk scan but still wishfully thinking, lol)

so 10 days to go today :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i think LMP and I were onl a day or so apart...

skimpy said:
Hello im due 13th July (ignore Ticker, it was before my 12wk scan but still wishfully thinking, lol)

so 10 days to go today :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i think LMP and I were onl a day or so apart...

Wow Skimpy I didn't realise you were due the 13th too, woohoo a bump buddy! :D

ohh july babies are arriving now :D Who was the 1st july baby?

Just been getting the usual period pains, twinges and kicks! It is all a big teasing game! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back