June,July August babies 2016

Made the most of the lovely weather today. Phoe wasn't keen on the water though, she cried every time I put her feet in so abandoned the idea after the third attempt lol. It wasn't even that cold today either, was 27 degrees (the air not the water) so the water wasn't that cold.

And took some 10 week pics when we got home.

Attachments

• 056b.jpg
    056b.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    483.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 038b.jpg
    038b.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Aww... lovely pics phoenix! 10wks already... bloody hell... o.o

Hey lovelies ... only just seen this thread!

Well Dylan is now 10+1 and is turning into a right little character. We're still having issues with his sleeping (only recently accepting being on his back). He's also suffering with reflux but things are slowly starting to improve.

Here he is yesterday xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 24
Roxy... George has permanent hiccups! I feel sorry for him lol it must be so annoying! He's seen a cranial osteopath for good measure and he said he's all good just some swelling on his head apparently which he worked on and he said he has slightly inflamed sinuses. I learned a lot with him and he taught me a few things which was interesting.

Yorkslass thank you for the tongue tie advice, he feeds well according to the scales but he does struggle to latch about 50% of the time! so i have booked an independent breastfeeding counsellor to come see us tomorrow for some further advice.

Ab so good that he's finally grown enough for 0-3 lol! Bless him how is it going xxxxxx

India sometimes gets really loud hiccups and i wonder if it hurts her, like an air bubble getting stuck in her throat kinda thing, as she gets really unsettled when she has them. I cant remember harper having them like that.

Lovely photos ladies x

At what age are you guys putting your babies up to bed on their own? India settles much easier upstairs in the evening as she starts to get a little unsettled around 8pm. I feel she's too young to be upstairs on her own atm so I sit up there with her and watch tv until I go to sleep, but by being upstairs I can't catch up on bits of housework I cant do earlier in the day, like dishes from dinner, sterilising bottles etc. If I keep her downstairs with me to do those bits she just cries so I end up not doing them anyway as I'm then trying to settle her! I cant remember at what age I started putting harper upstairs on her own x

Just seen this roxy, maybe put her upstairs but use the baby moniter?
I tend stay downstairs with Coby till his last bottle could be 12ish like now then we head on up xx

Oh I have been putting George on his own as soon as he sleeps in the evening! I leave him to it with the monitor on until I go to bed and I started doing this as soon as he was born! He's fine on his own and I figured with the monitor on he will be okay, he sleeps in 5 hour chunks and did that from 4 days old so I don't worry about him at all being on his own in the bedroom. xxx

At what age are you guys putting your babies up to bed on their own? India settles much easier upstairs in the evening as she starts to get a little unsettled around 8pm. I feel she's too young to be upstairs on her own atm so I sit up there with her and watch tv until I go to sleep, but by being upstairs I can't catch up on bits of housework I cant do earlier in the day, like dishes from dinner, sterilising bottles etc. If I keep her downstairs with me to do those bits she just cries so I end up not doing them anyway as I'm then trying to settle her! I cant remember at what age I started putting harper upstairs on her own x

Started putting Thea down on her own with the monitor at about 8 weeks, she goes down at 8pm and i go bed round 10ish. To be fair if me or my oh go toilet ect we always check on her and she's so quiet when she sleeps now.

I'm very jealous of all your sleeping babies!!

We have so many problems settling Dylan. He'll fall asleep after the boob but as soon as you move him he wakes and cries (well screams).

He has reflux and hates being on his back ... any help or tips would be much appreciated xx

Mel that is rubbish isn't it! I don't know what to suggest other than have you tried putting something under the mattress so he's not lying completely flat, like propping up the mattress so it is slightly sloped? just to help him not have reflux?

I have always been quite good at setting routine to be honest I always differentiate day and night napping so day time is in the light, noisy etc but night time bed time is in the dark, quiet, feed and put down once asleep. If he stirs I leave him for a minute then intervene if he doesn't settle himself, I do use a dummy sometimes too. He spits it right out when he's settled usually too I never wake up and see it in his mouth.

I got 9pm til 4am, then 4.30am til 6.30 am this morning then back down for an hour at 7am! I realise how lucky I am this is unheard of with breastfed babies - but I do like a routine in the evenings and night. During the day I am here, there and everywhere so I don't press for routine too much in the day. xx

touch wood we can't moan coby tends to only wake once in night we try stick to 3,7,11.
we went blackpool yesterday think the sea air knocked him out as he went bed at 11pm n slept through!! til 8am!
Couldn't believe it lol xx
trying upload a picture of him but won't let me keeps saying failed xx

Last edited:
Here he is all wrapped up :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 37
Mel we have a baby bean bag,it helps with colic and reflux.
Works a right treat Xx

Last edited:
Thea started sleeping from 8pm to 6.30am-7.45am this week. When she wakes up in the morning she acts like she's welcoming us back from a long sea voyage; so happy she cant control her limbs and gives the biggest smile.

Last edited:
Rowan exhausts me! She's good at going down at about 8:30, then wakes for a feed about 1 or 2... then she's up every 2 hours, wants to sleep next to me rather than in her crib...
She's starting to get too big for the Moses basket now too... also it moves on the base when she's kicking about o.o Not sure what to do - the cot won't fit in our room. I'm guessing 3 months is too young to put her in her own room? Anybody have any suggestions from experience?

I know they say to keep babies with you for the first 6 months but we moved harper into her own room when she was 4 months. X

We're changing her to a cot in a couple of weeks but moving it into our room. The co sleeper has been great but she looks really boxed in. Although she cant roll over in the snuzz pod which makes me sleep better at night.

Anyone started putting heating on? When hubby was getting up at 5am for work he said it's getting cold need to start putting it on, but I'm still warm! He said babies face was cold but was fine to me xx

We've had the heating on a few times in the evenings. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back