June,July August babies 2016

ab11

Reaction score
Well my due date was 5th August, but our little boy came early on June 13th.
So he's 11 weeks old but 3weeks corrected so we're a June baby but at new born baby stage still as he's 3 weeks corrected.
Anyways just thought it'll be nice for us summer mummies to have somewhere to talk.
How us everyone doing? Xx

My baby arrived on 7th July so he's 7 weeks. Getting lots of smiles now:)

Aww bet it's lovely see your little boy smile xx

Hey ab! We were due the same day and I had my daughter India on my due date, 5th August. Were doing great, India feeds well and is weighing 7lb 10.5oz now, she was 6lb 6oz at birth so a good weight gain. X

Awww you ended up having another baby girl and she arrived on due date!!
Coby came Home from hospital on due date :)
How as India settled in? Xx

Yep another girl, this house will be full of hormones in years to come! I'm constantly being told by OH that Harper is emotional like me so god help him if India is the same! I was induced on due date and she came 5 hours later. She's settled in great thanks, very calm baby and hardly cries. Which is handy as harper is constantly on the go haha.

Hows coby getting on? Bet your glad your home now. Xx

Aww Coby is the same he's so content but last night for a good couple hours he just wouldn't was so unlike him.
His bottles are near enough 3,7,11 which we try to keep to as much as possible, once his 11 feed his done he's good for meds til 7 at night but all that as gone out the window today n til we get back on track.
His last drugs are at 2.30pm today, just as well I'm too tired to venture out today!
Xx

Could he maybe have colic? India has a few hours in the evening where she's unsettled and I wondered if its colic causing it x

sometimes he is a bugger lugs to wind, you have to proper listen out sometimes you smell them more than hear them! xx

India can be a pain with wind too which makes me think it could be colic. I'm using infacol which works some days but not always. Im waiting for her to turn a month old so I can try gripe water to see if that works any better.

So we went on our first beach outing today since India has been born. We went with a big group from playgroup. I was dreading it tbh having a toddler to run around after and a newborn to see to but it went really well tbh. India slept most of the time. The amount of stuff I had to take for two of them was crazy! I was like the bag lady haha xx

Last edited:
Ab11, if he's 3 weeks corrected, perhaps he's having a growth spurt? Rowan had one around then, drank every hour, cried when not on the boob and wouldn't sleep! Seems to be her growth spurt routine - she was like it again just over a week ago for a few days, but seems to be over it now :) She tends not to poo for the duration, then does a massive one and passes out for a day to signal the end lol
She's a June baby (17th) so shall join the chat if I may... 11wks this Friday!
She's had a lot of wind/colicky type problems too fcroxy, but seems to be better than she was. I don't think gripe water made much difference for her at all, really - took my partner carrying her on the shoulder and marching up and down stairs a lot and plenty of massages from me to get the trumps out at night!

That's good she's growing out of the colicky symptoms yorkslass. Its horrible when they are distressed and you struggle to get their wind up.

I hope its soon for you kholl! Xx

Feel all proud and emotional tonight he's grown out of most of his newborn clothes now! So starting packing them away so many still have labels but they'll all get saved for our next one.
How are yous dong?
Coby had his 2nd injections today, did really well don't seem to bother him so far xx

Phoenix is so windy, but not burps, she only does one small burp after feeding usually and burps don't bother her, she's really easy to wind, half the time I only have to change her position like sit her up and she burps, but she does big trumps haha. Especially at night. She often does loads of squirming and grunting/fussing, then does a big fart or poo and then sleeps! :rofl:
Two nights ago she was so unsettled, she couldn't sleep til about 2.30am so I was so tired. She then slept til 11am the next morning (with a couple of feeds during the night which she didn't fully wake for) but I was up at 8 lol!

Also I don't know if she is teething - my older two were late teethers and didn't get teeth til around 8 months, but P is chewing her fists loads and in the last week has gone from pooing once or twice to pooing 4 times or more in a day. A couple of days ago she pood 6 times. I got through all her teenyfit (newborn cloth) nappies that day and had to use the Easyfit ones (next size up and are still really bulky & huge on her) while the ones that fit were being washed & dried.
Also with her gums you can see all the teeth like bumps as though they are about to break through. She's worn amber necklaces every day from birth though so not really drooling or too upset over it (which could be a coincidence or could be the amber working).

Phoenix is 9 weeks old now (born 5th July on her due date). She weighed 6lb 4oz at birth and weighs exactly 11lbs now going by my scales. It's a bit odd though, she seems to stay the same weight for ages then suddenly jumps half a pound or more lol.
I last weighed her properly (naked haha)at 4 weeks and she was 8lb 2oz so she's gained almost 3lb in 5 weeks :)

I'm addicted to dressing her up and taking milestone pictures lol. These are the latest
:dance::love:

Attachments

• 14258233_10157417165000603_1179523226386015930_o.jpg
    14258233_10157417165000603_1179523226386015930_o.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 14289963_10157417232150603_2792838249485213079_o.jpg
    14289963_10157417232150603_2792838249485213079_o.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 34
My Summer is here, finally!

Summer Bayley was born 9.3.16, 9 pounds even! I am so in love.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 28
o my gosh what a cutie!!
finally hey!
weighs more than coby now lol xx

aww phoenix she's adorable!!
we've got the milestone cards too, there fab!
xx

Lovely pics ladies. They are so cute.

Good to see you posting here now kholl! How you doing? Do you still have family around to help? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back