**** June & July 2013 Mummies and Babies ****

Dani talk to Tambo about relactation, she did it with Scott x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Have u tried to give bf another go dani? I think u have to cup feed for a while.
Let me know how it goes? Xx

Tapatalking. X

Have u tried to give bf another go dani? I think u have to cup feed for a while.
Let me know how it goes? Xx

Tapatalking. X

Hey hun.. i havent really kick started with it yet tbh... im trying to express but getting rather impatient with it.. i cant see me sticking to it and will probs just stick to formula xx

Yh I know what U mean, I thought about it when Hallie was about 2-3wks but the cup feeding seems really difficult and to do that through the night seemed ridiculous!

How are u getting on? I can't believe how amazing everything is! I love being a mum soooo much! :D I really look forward to each day!

Xx

Tapatalking. X

I cant believe how fast our babas r growing up already!!
I love being a mum aswell :)

Hes currently sleeping in my arms. My mum just left n he woke up from his moses.. Guba try n put him bk dwn now.
Apart from the colic which is still there a little everything else is perfect. Ohh and the tiredness haha!

Im taking him into work tomorrow, theyve done a collection for him bless! Xx

It's so scary how quickly time goes. I remember thinking after my emcs that 6 weeks of not driving was so long and now I only have to wait until Wednesday!!

Aww hallie's having cuddles with daddy at the min (he's still in the doghouse with me! Lol)
Aww that's lovely of work! I had a bunch of flowers delivered when she first arrived.

Becky I don't know how ur coping without driving lol is be lost without my car! Lol not long for u now though! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Id be lost without my car aswell..
Altho! I have a 3 door corsa and its annoying as hell to out in the carseat! And when we went to register noah on wednesdah i used my car not OHs (he has a big astra) i couldnt fit the bloody pram in my boot!! Had to take out the boot shelf thing!!
I just assumed cos it fitted in OHs car it would it mine.. :( not happy, not much room for shopping etc now lol.

I want a new car!! Xx

I haven't actually been out with Josh anywhere other than a walk locally and the local shop on my own!! I've relied on my parents and friends to taxi me around!! I've got a 3 door Clio but hubby has said I can use his peugeot 308 whilst I'm on maternity leave - I played the 'safety' card stating his car was bigger therefore safer than mine :)

I've also got a 3dr! Lol my pram slots in JUST! But I have to fold it right down so it does. Also the coarsest in the back is annoying! Kinda getting used to it now thou. But it's not good when I'm rushing! Xx

Tapatalking. X

I have to climb in and sit next to him while doing it up. I dod attempt to jut stand in the footwell but im to tall and get to hot and bothered lol ! Xx

hiii girls thought id pop and say hello, have to get round to doing my birth story, i had a bad couple of days first off, was breastfeeding and was past the point of exhausted!! My partner had to lift henrys head to my boob, he was on it 24/7, i couldn't eat or do anything!! So switched to formula and my little man is so content on it. But i couldn't help but feel like a failure! Looked into combi feeding, but its all so confusing and my mw didn't really seem to be bothered and didn't really advise me, so formula it is, I've been trying to upload a picture but i cant on my new phone, feel free to add me on fb just let me know ur from the forum, Danielle Kirk, pic of me and my friend, email [email protected] x

I have to climb in and sit next to him while doing it up. I dod attempt to jut stand in the footwell but im to tall and get to hot and bothered lol ! Xx

Dani - would an isofix base fit in your car? My friend has one in her 3 door and said its made life so much easier as it just clips in?

Hi Danielle - rubbish that you're mw was so unhelpful. Breastfeeding is so much tougher than anyone prepares you for!

Danielle don't feel like a failure, I really struggled too! Think there's a few of here who did. I had mastitis and ended up in bed for 24hrs with antibiotics.
It's so hard. I did feel guilty at the time thou.
How u getting on now? Xx

Tapatalking. X

hiii girls thought id pop and say hello, have to get round to doing my birth story, i had a bad couple of days first off, was breastfeeding and was past the point of exhausted!! My partner had to lift henrys head to my boob, he was on it 24/7, i couldn't eat or do anything!! So switched to formula and my little man is so content on it. But i couldn't help but feel like a failure! Looked into combi feeding, but its all so confusing and my mw didn't really seem to be bothered and didn't really advise me, so formula it is, I've been trying to upload a picture but i cant on my new phone, feel free to add me on fb just let me know ur from the forum, Danielle Kirk, pic of me and my friend, email [email protected] x

Hun i felt just the same. I only lasted 5 days n had terrible cracked bleeding nipples n mastitis in both boobs n had antibitoics for a week.
I even come close to relactation this weekend n tried to see if he would latch as i still have tiny bits of milk.

But im just guna leave it n stick with formula.

Dnt beat urself up hun.
Its hard to come to terms with i no, i was so gutted. But hes happier xx

Hey becky, the isofix bases dnt fit my carseat :(
Its not a huuuuge issue, just awkward n takes longer. But hes in n safe! Xx

Maxi cosi do a family fix base which attaches with the seat belt rather isofix. I've got one and it makes life so much easier plus I know madam is fastened in correctly every time.

Have a look see if you can get one if you've not got a maxi cosi :) got mine of eBay for £35.00

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxi cosi do a family fix base which attaches with the seat belt rather isofix. I've got one and it makes life so much easier plus I know madam is fastened in correctly every time.

Have a look see if you can get one if you've not got a maxi cosi :) got mine of eBay for £35.00

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks hun i got a silvercross surf pram and carseat so will see if that helps.
Mind u with the pram in the boot situation that also drives me nuts but i cant seem to be able to take any of it apart for it to slot in nicely!
Ah well ;) i bought that car 6 years ago when i was 18 and childless haha xxx

I don't drive :blush: (way too scared), but our buggy doesn't fit in the boot either, we have to take one of the wheels off each time. Its only one button & pops off easily so its not that much of an issue, but still annoying lol x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back