**** June & July 2013 Mummies and Babies ****

... No Harrison, the 4am feed is not the start of a new day, now go back to sleep!..

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hahaa ive been the same since 5.30!! Hes now sleeping on my chest.. Im to scAred to move!! X

Thanks Poppy!!

Gosh I a so not remotely broody!! LOL Im actually scared of getting pregnant any time in the next year or so.

Poppy I was the same! My lg was 2wks and we were discussing 'if we got preg now' and 'should we bother with contraception'. We're we're sooo broody!
I wasn't sure if it was my hormones thou so we decided for me to have the implant an then discuss it again over Xmas.
We did wonder if a newborn and a baby would be more difficult than a newborn and a toddler?! I think toddler would be more difficult... Hmmm lol
And what if I don't get a 'good' baby like this one is, (she sleeps really well!)
Are u thinking of ttc soon?
Xx

Tapatalking. X

I remember you had a thread about it, at the time I thought no way but I have since changed my mind.

I went back on the pill but have stopped it after a few weeks and we are now going to be "careful" but if it happens then we will be happy with that, we will start ttc and not being careful at Christmas.

I think either way it's going to be hard work and I would like my kiddies to be close in age like I am with my siblings

Awww its exciting I think! :) I want to get the teething stage out the way and then get pregnant! (in an ideal world lol) I'm worried that I won't get any kip whilst being tired and preg lol
How old is ur lo now?

It's going sooooo fast isn't it! I can't believe Hallie is 6weeks old!! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Ohh god I've just had to cut my first babygrow off. Poo explosion!

Cut it off! What, literally?? Lol x

Tapatalking. X

Yes literally! It was all up his back there was no way I was pulling it over his head lol x

Awwwww lol bless him! :D xx

Tapatalking. X

My lo is 6 weeks tomorrow, I have not even thought about teething stages etc prob best not to and just take it as it comes lol

Omg shocking you had to cut off clothing because of poo!! I have not had that yet but I'm sure we will at some stage

Ohhhh bloody hell!! Poor lil baba!! Im dreading those poos lol!!
Hes come close to leaking out the side of his leg but that was OHs fault mushing it about haha!

Im trying noah on colief this evening, manager in work said her lil boy did poo explosions on a daily basis when he had colief!! Argh cant wait hahaha! Xx

Here you go girls, this is what you have to look forward to haha!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375896835762.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375896835762.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 26
Omg karma !!! Haha noah just pooed all down into his leg and sleep suittttt!! Erghhhh!!

Thanks for laughing at poor harrisons pooey back lol!! Xx

I wish for poo's like that! on Sma he'd be every other day and coming to it he'd be dead grumpy and feeling uncomfy now am on hipp and it's daily but not as much and he still gets a face on needing a poo :(

I'm also sold I want a doomoo seat! I seen one and was like yesssa I need one of them for my lil man haha keep spending a fortune on him ah well I've decided am only having one :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back