****** June 2015 Mummies To Be ******

Last few days of tri 2 for me. I'm so excited - I feel really ''nesty" at the moment too - roll on the summer! Xx

I reckon the rest of you should creep over early as this post has gone sooo quiet.

tri3 feels amazing Julie

But in tri 3 we have to face scary topics like birth plans, engorged breasts and hemorrhoids :x:shock:

:lol: but then again maybe in tri 3 people will understand me better when I say I'm fed up with people thinking I'm about to give birth due to my bump size - it's not even that big!!! x

Hehe. Yeah that part is a bit scary. I'm 1 week in and slowly getting my head around it.. Lol..x

Lol yeah Belfa I have had that too. Am measuring perfectly for my dates but random men feel the need to tell me I look like I'm gonna pop!

And haha yes - the threads in Tri 3 are a LOT different to anything in Tri 1 or 2!!! Grown up girl stuff from now on eeeek!

Bring it on! I much prefer the end part. I hate sickness, spotting, stress of tests and so on. I can't wait! Xxx

I read a few of the most recent labour threads and it got a bit too real for me haha

But in tri 3 we have to face scary topics like birth plans, engorged breasts and hemorrhoids :x:shock:

:lol: but then again maybe in tri 3 people will understand me better when I say I'm fed up with people thinking I'm about to give birth due to my bump size - it's not even that big!!! x

I had this yesterday in the supermarket. The woman at the checkout asked me how long to go, I said 12 weeks, her eyes popped out and she looked at me like I had two heads! Then she said, 'really? are you having twins'. I could have punched her, it's so rude! I told her that the baby was a perfectly normal size. The last scan said 2lb 6oz which is spot on apparently.

I felt so self conscious I took a bump pic today and compared it to my 24wk bump two weeks ago. It's changed shape slightly but I still don't think I look ready to pop!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426872947.247201.jpg

I've technically been pregnant for 27weeks today as I was put back a week. I'm looking forward to my consultant appointment in just over a week as I hope they book me in for a scan at 32 weeks as this boy is definitely still breech! x

Your bump looks great Belfa :)! Exactly as it should. I'm gonna try and do a bump photo update this weekend!

Ps seeing as you are kinda 27 weeks you should just come over to Tri 4 ;-)

Love your bump! Mine is long which isn't so cute haha! I think with only having the half womb it's spreading vertical more than horizontal haha! Mines Not a pretty bump! I have bump envy now haha! Xx

Thanks ladies! We went shopping this morning to get some last minute bits for DH's skiing trip (he hadn't thought of getting toothpaste, shower gel etc!) and we tried to take a short cut through next and it was mobbed. There's some massive 3 day flash sale but the kids clothes had great reductions if anyone fancies a trip - sale ends on Monday. Also, New Look had a fab maternity sale and I didn't know that our local shopping mall's New Look has a maternity section in store so I got a pack of 3 tops (like the striped one above) and a pair of over the bump jeans which were only £6!

haha Coletteypie my colleague was talking about the 4th trimester the other day, it's the 3 months from birth where you get no sleep and don't see a proper meal either ;) x

Last edited:
Oh I'm off to tri 3 now ladies!X

Last edited:
Lovely bump pics Belfa, very neat and not a great deal difference.
I'm sort of ready for tri 3 now....although feeling very unprepared regarding baby's room and pram! It would help if we could make a definite choice, we keep changing our minds. You would think by now, we would know exactly what we wanted in a pram!!

Lovely bump pics Belfa, very neat and not a great deal difference.
I'm sort of ready for tri 3 now....although feeling very unprepared regarding baby's room and pram! It would help if we could make a definite choice, we keep changing our minds. You would think by now, we would know exactly what we wanted in a pram!!

I feel quite unprepared too. DH dropped in to conversation the other day that his parents want to buy our nursery furniture which is great but we don't know what to suggest they buy as we don't know how much they want to spend, it's really difficult. Also, baby's room has two huge slopes in the wall from the roof so I am not sure we'll get everything in that we want.

There's a Mama's and Paps's set for an amazing price at Glasgow Pram Centre (also an online store ladies ;) ) which is due in end of April but the M&P site says it's due in end of May...The pram centre has shocking reviews so I'm not sure whether to trust them x

I got my pram with them Belfa. It was £150 cheaper so couldn't turn down that price difference from mothercare.

They weren't the greatest with communication (as my pram colour was out of stock when I ordered so wasn't sure how long it would take to arrive) . But I got my pram and car seat 6 weeks later - all perfect condition. So.... Have to say I would use again if the price difference justified it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back