****** June 2015 Mummies To Be ******

Pismo

Reaction score
Hi all!

So I don't see any other dedicated June 2015 thread on here so I thought I would start it!!

Not around as often as I would like at the mo due to the run up to Christmas being manic - which I am sure it is for everyone.

Looking forwards to seeing and hearing from you all over the next few months.

Such exciting times ahead.

Pismo x

So the roll call for June Mummies;

There is 36 of us!!

We have;

4 Team Blues
6 Team Pinks
9 Team Yellows

31st May
TashaWink :blue:

1st June
Layleigh1986

2nd June
Karenb
Heres Hoping :yellow:

3th June
Karenm25

4th June
Pismo :yellow:

Coletteypie :yellow:

6th June
Emmababy1 :pink:
Syndilou
Openeyes

Rsj

8th June
waaah101
heybabya :blue:

9th June
Tell92787
Buggy1 :pink:

11th June
Lucyboo :yellow:

12th June
KellyC89
Daniswfc

13th June
Jasmine84 :pink:
Missybee :blue: & :pink:

14th June
xxcharliexx :yellow:
bethyboo87 :yellow:

15th June
Babyscothcher :yellow:
lalaroo

19th June
bubblegum1987

papella :pink:

20th June
Charliebump3 :pink:

21st June
Wannabmummy :yellow:

22nd June
julies4gems :yellow:
Tranquility

23rd June
Ionaprie

26th June
Belfa :blue:

27th June
Laurend5

28th June
Mahonia

29th June
Nomad :yellow:

30th June
Laura29

Last edited:
Yeeeeeey!!! I am same date as you Pismo! So so so happy to have made it to Tri 2! :) :)

Here's hoping all the other girls start progressing over!

Can't wait for Xmas and for bump to start looking like a bump rather than i've eaten a bit too much LOL!

xx

Yay!! Glad to have someone else in June 2015 now.

I keep looking in the mirror for a noticeable bump (and they do say you show earlier with your second) but I still don't see much of a difference and it can change day to day so I'm guessing it is still all down to being bloated.

Finally bought some baby things the other day - Just a few sleepsuits and grows but it was still a milestone that I was looking forwards to - Its all so real now!

I had a mini meltdown the other day as I just don't know what to do/what we need to get.

x

This is my first, so you have a major head start on me!

We looked at the mamas and papas essential recommended list and our eyes nearly popped out of our heads....yikes!!! We will just have to manage, but is so expensive.

Haven't bought anything yet....have been too scared to. But maybe after xmas i will have a nosy :)! Been looking at prams and nursery furniture, all so cute and exciting.

Haha yeah my bump is kinda just a bit of a podgy belly! Tho have noticed clothes def getting tighter. Ordered a pair of asos maternity jeans, just to see how they fit and feel. My h&m stretchy jeans still fit, but starting to dig in a bit so might only get a few more weeks from them. Is work clothes i have a bit of an issue with. Still not officially told work due to pay stuff going on right now. So I'm trying to disguise my rapidly growing waist lol!

Its been 7years since the last one - I don't feel like I have a head start! Pretty sure I have forgotten almost everything... Plus we didn't keep anything from our son so have to get everything all over again!

Luckily I'm a nurse and we wear scrubs (think pyjamas!) to work so I don't have to worry about out growing those. So I could probably get by with a few maternity pieces over the course of the pregnancy - God knows how I'd feel if I had to make a decision about what to wear to work each day. Think it would result in a meltdown every morning.

I keep looking for a good 'essentials list' but they differ so much depending on where you're looking and then the lovely ladies on here recommend something and I trot off and put that on my list too :) Its never ending!

x

7 years! Will be a nice gap between your wee ones then :)! Haha but yes...back to square one like me then!

Ooooh your work wear sounds super comfy. I've told one of my team members about being pregnant and been asking her if its too obvious yet with the mini bump lol. Will need to decide when to tell work, hopefully i get my bonus/payrise situation sorted asap and can be out in the open! Being a woman in business isn't easy at all!

Yeah is so useful being on a board like this! Really helps to get the advice from so many others :).

Oh do you have a pregnancy pillow? I've been looking online and don't have a clue. They range from really expensive to really cheap...and am not sure if there is an inbetween. Don't want to just buy for the sake of buying but i keep waking up on my back!!

Hi, so happy to joint tri 2! Started getting stomach cramps, hoping just stretching and growing!!! X

Karenb I've been getting stretching pains too.. Well I hope that's what they are :-s! But defo feels like muscular pain rather than anything else more sinister. For Tri 2 I read this is an expected thing!

Welcome over :)

Hello ladies! I know I'm "technically" a May mummy but I just know I'll be going in to June. Exciting to see you all coming over.

It's hard to know what you need over what you want and people say is good. I think there is a list in here somewhere.

Hi everyone,
So glad to be in my second trimester! This is my second baby, my first is 5! My due date is 3rd June, which means I'm officially 14 weeks today. Yay!

Congrats ladies! Good to see you all in here.

I have also been getting what I think are growing pains, although painful they feel like I've over stretched a muscle or something. Good to know I'm not the only one and that it seems normal.

I have also noticed that, other than tiredness, I'm feeling much better. How is everyone else feeling?

x

Yey more ladies :)

Same Pismo. I'm feeling waaaay more normal again. Infact, apart from the occasional twinge in my tummy from the stretching (oh and had a headache the past 2 mornings in a row), I wouldn't know I was pregnant. I have another scan next week at 15 weeks, as they couldn't get measurements during my scan at 13 weeks. So is exciting to see the baby so soon again :)

I'm feeling more awake!! I can actually stay awake later than 9pm now haha and I don't have to sneak food in between teaching lessons as much. Don't feel pregnant apart from a little bump (which I love) x

Hello ladies.
just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm due on 6th June! this is our first baby and we cannot wait.
It's so exciting!
I'm exactly 14 weeks today.
Hope you're all well and have a lovely weekend.:lol:

Hello! Just moving on over to tri 2 today!

Hope you are all having a good pregnancy :D xx

Moving over! Woop woop! We need a board thingy with names etx xxx

I hate this part of pregnancy I've got to the stage where I just look podgy :( dying for my belly to be more of a bump! I Spose it don't help that my body hasn't really had a lot of time to go back to normal lol! How's everyone feeling?? Getting excited for Christmas? Xx

Aw this is my first and I seriously look like I've been munching on too many mince pies than I'm actually pregnant!! I'm looking forward to having a rounded bump and not a podgy belly hehe!

So excited for Xmas! I love this time of year.

Anyone else felt wee flutters in their stomach? I'm 15 weeks tomorrow... So im thinking I'm a bit early to be feeling anything. But I could swear last night I could feel rumblings in my stomach that didn't feel normal... was very light and barely noticeable. Just wee light flutters. But could easily have been my stomach making noises!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back