****** June 2015 Mummies To Be ******

Bargain for maternity wear isn't it. They have a sale on some other items on there too xx

Wow I love a bargain, good find! I always forget about DP. I really like your wardrobe too, I'll have a look out for it when we go at the weekend.

One of my friends bought her cot bed from Silvercross and the rest of the stuff at Ikea.

Heybabya - do you think that set will come back in stock? x

Belfa we went for ikea but the 'malm' range as you don't really need a wardrobe for babies, plus our nursery tiny so a wardrobe would swamp it. We went for the 4 drawer chest and narrow tall 6 drawer, plenty of space.

Glad you are feeling better today charlie.

Xx

I have gone for the Brimnes range but for our own bedroom as moved our old pine furniture into baby's room. I like Ikea furniture, sturdy for what it is and cheap. X

Thanks for the recommendations! Will be hitting ikea on Saturday and will have to measure the nursery as it's got really annoying sloping walls from the eaves so will need to be careful what we buy to fit.

I had a look on John Lewis' site last night and they have some well priced cot beds too x

I love the dark wood range from John Lewis. An extra 100 more than the argos range but spoke to hubby last night and he wants everything matching so may have to if argos dont get into gear soon! Haha.

The white version of the argos set I like was back in stock last night when I checked so I've got high hopes. May just hold out a little longer.

Happy mother's day girls!!! Can't wait to have you all over in the Tri 3 thread sooooon xx

Happy Mothers Day!! Tri 3 still feels like ages away lol x

See how it goes girls but I remember the May mummas due at the end of the month migrated over a bit earlier :)! I think you should do the same hehe!

Lol yeah it's a bit tumbleweedy in here!!

DH and I were in hysterics this morning as my bump was doing some disturbing things. I lay on the bed but with my feet still on the floor and my stomach went cone shaped and my belly button started to pop out!! It was a weird combination of being grossed out and fascinated at the same time.

Not sure about anyone else's belly button but mine has gone really tiny! x

Belfa, mine is just really shallow! Also have a stretch mark at the top of it from when I had DS, not as obvious when stretched in pregnancy though :)

x

Lol yeah it's a bit tumbleweedy in here!!

DH and I were in hysterics this morning as my bump was doing some disturbing things. I lay on the bed but with my feet still on the floor and my stomach went cone shaped and my belly button started to pop out!! It was a weird combination of being grossed out and fascinated at the same time.

Not sure about anyone else's belly button but mine has gone really tiny! x

Ah me too! my belly does this when I'm in the bath and i go from lying down to sitting up! It's like he's propped a tent pole up in there and my belly goes all weird triangular shaped! Hahaha

I don't have the triangle thing but my belly button is looking a bit odd. I have a really deep inny but is becoming more shallow by the day! I am a bit nervous what it will look like in a month or two eeeek!

Yeah I'm favouring Lucas at the moment and we both agree on it so that's a bonus!

I've had a busy day! My step siblings mum passed away this morning after a weekend of them being by her bedside. I've spent the evening with my step sis who is also my best friend, had some food and went to watch a comedy at the cinema. She's such a tough cookie.

Called into tesco and couldn't resist buying a boys outfit! Our first boy buy' ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426547930.319886.jpg

As for birthing plans I have to have a csection so I will be looking forward to reading everyone else's plans! It's all so close now!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back