****** June 2015 Mummies To Be ******

Hi ladies. Not been on much recently. Only 8 days left until tri 3 for me :)

It's my birthday today and I've had such a nice day. Went to The Deep in Hull which my daughter loved! Then this evening me and hubby went for a meal then saw Alan Davies - he was fab, really funny. Absolutely knackered now but looking forward to a decent night sleep as Caitlin is having a sleepover at my parents' house.

Ooh and 100 days until due date :) Happy days xx

Hope you had a great Birthday Nomad!

I think you were lucky Coletteypie! Have you seen their reviews on Facebook? Obviously not everyone can have a bad experience with them though. I guess you don't need your cot etc straight away so although I will complain bitterly if it's not here, I'll get over it! Still unsure why their pre-order service says it will come in a month before Mama's & Papa's own website.

I am kind of glad to be back at work today. Dropped DH off at 6am at the airport and of course there was no chance of me sleeping again after that so it was a loooong boring day. I had planned a duvet day but also can't sit for long enough and can't be bothered doing things I should be doing like cleaning! I know when the baby's here I'll regret ever saying I was bored of "me time"! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back