• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** January 2020 Mummies ***

Oh I am. My OH isn’t letting me lift a favour bless him xx
Such a lucky lady! Such a gentlgman you have there! They are rare!;)
Glad to know the bleeding stopped!

I had my 16 week scan yesterday and all was well with the baby. I had drank a lot of water since I had to do the midstream urine test, but she wanted to do the scan first. I was absolutely bursting when she started pressing down the scanner into my belly. The baby was crushed by the bladder so we didn't get a good profile pic, but we did see it's upper lip was complete so no cleft palate! The belly was nice and closed too so no organs outside of the body. I think I can finally start to relax and enjoy this pregnancy!

Hope you ladies are well!x

Such a lucky lady! Such a gentlgman you have there! They are rare!;)
Glad to know the bleeding stopped!

I had my 16 week scan yesterday and all was well with the baby. I had drank a lot of water since I had to do the midstream urine test, but she wanted to do the scan first. I was absolutely bursting when she started pressing down the scanner into my belly. The baby was crushed by the bladder so we didn't get a good profile pic, but we did see it's upper lip was complete so no cleft palate! The belly was nice and closed too so no organs outside of the body. I think I can finally start to relax and enjoy this pregnancy!

Hope you ladies are well!x
Aww lovely that’s good to hear. They did check stomach and organs etc on the scan the other day and said everything looked fine. No issues so I felt comfort from that. My screening is back and i’m low risk for everything so that’s even more reassurance. I am very lucky he is amazing. Works long shifts then comes in and cooks and looks after me. I am lucky too that coz my kids are older they can look after themselves and help me. My daughter is a brilliant cook and enjoys doing it bless her xx

979D4B24-671C-43BF-AC5E-5751345D0A33.jpeg DA85D246-4089-4179-B636-5BC23C987E24.jpeg 979D4B24-671C-43BF-AC5E-5751345D0A33.jpeg Had private scan today at local mothercare they were brilliant everything measuring perfectly at 17weeks 4 days. And she’s definitely a girl!!! It’s definitely eased my anxiety and put my mind at rest. I messed up and it included a 4D option, I really don’t like them think they look like aliens haha! Wouldn’t get that option again xx

View attachment 86861 View attachment 86863 View attachment 86861 Had private scan today at local mothercare they were brilliant everything measuring perfectly at 17weeks 4 days. And she’s definitely a girl!!! It’s definitely eased my anxiety and put my mind at rest. I messed up and it included a 4D option, I really don’t like them think they look like aliens haha! Wouldn’t get that option again xx
Glad all is well with little miss! I would recommend a 3D scan starting from 28 weeks or so, otherwise they look skinny and creepy when they are so young. :lol:

Glad all is well with little miss! I would recommend a 3D scan starting from 28 weeks or so, otherwise they look skinny and creepy when they are so young. :lol:
I have never been a fan of the 3D 4D scans I had clicked on the option for a free view in 4D without realising! Xx

Aw they are lovely scans outofsync

Had my consultant appointment. Getting extra scans at 28, 32,36 and 39 weeks. Was told there is a chance that bleeding could happen again but hopefully not they just don’t know. Feel more positive and happy i’m getting extra scans. I’ve got an appointment booked to see the anaesthetist for a review never had that before xx

Aw they are lovely scans outofsync

Had my consultant appointment. Getting extra scans at 28, 32,36 and 39 weeks. Was told there is a chance that bleeding could happen again but hopefully not they just don’t know. Feel more positive and happy i’m getting extra scans. I’ve got an appointment booked to see the anaesthetist for a review never had that before xx
I got consultant appointment through for 28 weeks as been ivf need to see them at least once hoping they want to give me extra scans! Xx

I got consultant appointment through for 28 weeks as been ivf need to see them at least once hoping they want to give me extra scans! Xx
Fingers crossed they will do then for you. I see the consultant again at 28 weeks after the scan xx

I get an extra cardiac scan at 28 weeks. A team from st. Thomas in london comes down extra to do that one. It's because my son adam, who had a deformed aorta and he sadly passed away at 23 weeks.
I meet a consultant team before my next scan in september and have a ante natal appointment at hospital on the 20th this month no idea what that is for though...
Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
@Kitana lovely pictures. You see more and more each time.
@Lollypop79 glad to hear bleeding has stopped aswell. I'm positive it's all going great for you.
I'm off to germany next week, not entirely looking forward to it as I'm going by coach :doh:

I get an extra cardiac scan at 28 weeks. A team from st. Thomas in london comes down extra to do that one. It's because my son adam, who had a deformed aorta and he sadly passed away at 23 weeks.
I meet a consultant team before my next scan in september and have a ante natal appointment at hospital on the 20th this month no idea what that is for though...
Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
@Kitana lovely pictures. You see more and more each time.
@Lollypop79 glad to hear bleeding has stopped aswell. I'm positive it's all going great for you.
I'm off to germany next week, not entirely looking forward to it as I'm going by coach :doh:
Aw i’m sorry to hear of your loss.
You lose track of what appointments are for. I’ve got so many we are getting a magnetic noticeboard to keep track. My memory is rubbish x

Aw i’m sorry to hear of your loss.
You lose track of what appointments are for. I’ve got so many we are getting a magnetic noticeboard to keep track. My memory is rubbish x
It's crazy at the moment. This month is a total nightmare, so much going on and having to remember ...

2019 is a real tumultuous year with highs and lows. My grandmother, the sweetest and kindest woman I have ever known, passed away suddenly without warning. She said she didn't feel well after dinner and my grandpa told her to sit down and when she did, she passed away. The only comfort I have, is that it was so sudden that she didn't suffer, but she left our grandfather behind and he is incapable of taking care of himself...
We're taking turns taking care of him but to see him so heartbroken, makes me think it will not last long before he will want to join her. :cry:

2019 is a real tumultuous year with highs and lows. My grandmother, the sweetest and kindest woman I have ever known, passed away suddenly without warning. She said she didn't feel well after dinner and my grandpa told her to sit down and when she did, she passed away. The only comfort I have, is that it was so sudden that she didn't suffer, but she left our grandfather behind and he is incapable of taking care of himself...
We're taking turns taking care of him but to see him so heartbroken, makes me think it will not last long before he will want to join her. :cry:

Wow I'm so sorry to hear that.
I can imagine that must've been a shock for everyone.
Maybe the new baby gives me a new breath of life.
But, to be fair, I don't know how I will he if I ever lose my OH.

Aww i’m so sorry xx

I’m feeling good thanks and doing well. Was quite wobbly emotionally for a few days but back to my normal self now xx
So great that you are feeling better, keeping fingers crossed that all goes well from now on.

Awww, that is so sad. But @vampysgirl has a good point - maybe your grandpa getting excited for the baby could give him something new to look forward to and stay strong for. When my grandpa passed away (12 years ago), my grandmother focused and what is coming up next and being there for me and my sister and spending more time with her friends, all of those things helped her a lot and still keep her going.

I am just at the airport on my way home after a 3-week vacation. It was so nice to travel a bit and spend time with my parents and sister and 1 week on holiday with OH. Him and I are back to work tomorrow and since my belly suddenly popped out 2 weeks ago I know that every single one of my colleagues who just looks at me will instantly know I am pregnant :D I had already shared the news with my boss pre-holiday but it's a whole new thing for eeeeeeeveryone to know, I am a tiny bit nervous about it, just not sure how I will feel but I guess we shall see! My colleagues are all very nice people so that's not a concern, I just hope that their attitude towards me as a manager / professional doesn't change...

@Kitana - i am really sorry for your loss but like you said, she didn't suffer for a long time. Sorry that your grandfather is feeling so heartbroken but like the other ladies have said, lets hope your new bubba will bring him lots of happiness. big hugs :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back