*** January 2020 Mummies ***

@Kitana he wanted (if a boy) to name him Phillip after his brother which i shot down straight away. No offence to his brother but it’s an awful name lol xx
:rofl::rofl:
It's very old fashioned as well haha!
You seem to live with an old soul lol!

Yes, I do think Rita is an old name for a baby too. It's not an offensive or an ugly name but just not modern. I know a Rita and she is 65 years old, she's a lovely old lady, and her name fits her. I would certainly talk to you MIL! Maybe you can give it as a middle name?

I hope it's a girl for you then @vampysgirl! Both are lovely names, classic and easy to switch from one language to another.x

I think we are going with Hope for our little girl as we never gave up in the 8.5 years it took to conceive her but hubby really likes Francesca so not 100% sure xx
Oh I think Hope is a lovely name. Very fitting too. I’m a big fan of Faith. That’s on my girls list xx

I’m feeling a bit apprehensive I feel too Normal no bump and feel great so booked a private scan for Friday just to check up on her and that everything is ok. Had midwife appointment yesterday it was a bit of a waste of time just took blood pressure and that was it! Think I’m at the stage where not looking pregnant or feeling anything so I would rather pay for a bit of reassurance xx

OH and I have been thinking of names and haven't come up with anything! :?

We know from the NIPT test that we are expecting a boy...but neither of us has a boy name that we love. We are hoping it will just pop into our mind some day soon :)

We know from the NIPT test that we are expecting a boy...but neither of us has a boy name that we love. We are hoping it will just pop into our mind some day soon :)
Congratulations on a baby boy

I’m feeling a bit apprehensive I feel too Normal no bump and feel great so booked a private scan for Friday just to check up on her and that everything is ok. Had midwife appointment yesterday it was a bit of a waste of time just took blood pressure and that was it! Think I’m at the stage where not looking pregnant or feeling anything so I would rather pay for a bit of reassurance xx

I had the same with my first, I felt completely fine and had no bump! It takes a while before you can see it with your first. Excited to see your scan on Friday!x

@DeniceF Congrats on your baby boy! I've updated the list! Finally a boy amongst our girls!x

I was supposed to have my scan today but the midwife called me to postpone it to tomorrow since she was busy with a birth. The other midwife who works along with her in their birthing center is on holiday so she has to take all the workload by herself.

I'm excited to see her! Hope she cooperates and shows her little face!x

Sorry to dump this here. I’m not entirely sure what’s happening. I had a massive bright red bleed tonight and passed a medium sized clot. I broke down as thought was miscarrying. Hospital did a scan and the baby was there with a full heartbeat. They can’t tell where the bleed came from and told me it’s 50/50 either way of continuing pregnancy or miscarrying. I’m on bed rest now and feeling lost xx

Sorry to dump this here. I’m not entirely sure what’s happening. I had a massive bright red bleed tonight and passed a medium sized clot. I broke down as thought was miscarrying. Hospital did a scan and the baby was there with a full heartbeat. They can’t tell where the bleed came from and told me it’s 50/50 either way of continuing pregnancy or miscarrying. I’m on bed rest now and feeling lost xx

Awww so sorry to hear :( Maybe try to listen to a relaxation or guided meditation. I fully believe that our energy and attitude can be felt by the baby and if baby is doing well so far you have good chances to recover fully.

Here are two tracks that I listen to, free to download: Hypnobirthing Techniques | Tracks for Hypnobirthing
(And the book itself is great!)

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. I had a small bleed around 10 weeks and no idea where it came from and nothing since. At the time I read of a lot of successful pregnancies where people had a bleed at some point which reassured me. Fingers and toes crossed its just a blip and nothing comes of it. Sending you all the positive vibes xx

Awww so sorry to hear :( Maybe try to listen to a relaxation or guided meditation. I fully believe that our energy and attitude can be felt by the baby and if baby is doing well so far you have good chances to recover fully.

Here are two tracks that I listen to, free to download: Hypnobirthing Techniques | Tracks for Hypnobirthing
(And the book itself is great!)
Aw thankyou so much I’ll have a look at that xx

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. I had a small bleed around 10 weeks and no idea where it came from and nothing since. At the time I read of a lot of successful pregnancies where people had a bleed at some point which reassured me. Fingers and toes crossed its just a blip and nothing comes of it. Sending you all the positive vibes xx
Thankyou. I have heard of it from others on this forum but you just think the worst. I’m trying to relax and staying in bed today xx

It must have been terrifying! So sorry you have had to go through this. Good to know all is well with the baby!
How long are you on bed rest now @Lollypop79?x

It must have been terrifying! So sorry you have had to go through this. Good to know all is well with the baby!
How long are you on bed rest now @Lollypop79?x
They said a week but my oh is saying a month. Just going to play it by ear. I’m def not doing as much crazy cleaning. I was terrified and I think i’m in shock a little but getting calmer. I’m seeing my consultant on Friday so i’m hoping to get a bit more info then xx

So sorry to hear try and keep positive and rest as much as you can keeping everything crossed for a positive outcome for you xx

They said a week but my oh is saying a month. Just going to play it by ear. I’m def not doing as much crazy cleaning. I was terrified and I think i’m in shock a little but getting calmer. I’m seeing my consultant on Friday so i’m hoping to get a bit more info then xx

My mim had a massive bleed and lost a big red mass when she was pregnant with my sister. Rushed straight to hospital that night and all was good. In the end, consultant told her it could've been a possible hidden twin pregnancy that didn't develope. Mum was around 16 weeks then. Carried on bleeding for a good month. My sister was born absolutely fine 2 days before her due date.
Try to relax, you saw your little bean with a heartbeat, so all is good for now. Our bodies are so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back