*** January 2020 Mummies ***

At the moment it's still 11th but I'm sure that will change a little at the scan on tuesday

Mine has changed to the 8th eeekkk tri 2!!! Xx

Yes true! Although I thought the weeks were endless sometimes! It's only when I had busy days that time would go faster. I swear some days were in slow motion!:lol:

Hope it flys past I feel like tri 1 actually went pretty quick I got my anatomy scan through for 27th Aug I have moved it to 29th Aug as husband works away and comes home 27th and he really wanted to see her, the ultrasound dept said that I shouldn’t go over 21 weeks but I can’t see the difference of two days making a big issue and would rather the husband was with me and got to see her again xx

Hope it flys past I feel like tri 1 actually went pretty quick I got my anatomy scan through for 27th Aug I have moved it to 29th Aug as husband works away and comes home 27th and he really wanted to see her, the ultrasound dept said that I shouldn’t go over 21 weeks but I can’t see the difference of two days making a big issue and would rather the husband was with me and got to see her again xx
Yes it would be sad if he missed seeing her again by a few hours! I think they want you to go before the 21 weeks because they get hard to measure after that. They take so much space that you will only be seeing an arm, then the spine, then the face. They get too big for the whole body to be seen in it's entirety.
But I would also wait if I were you! Poor hubby otherwise!x

Wow, they are fast with the appointments aren't they?
To be fair, I had a letter on saturday for an appointment at the ante natal clinic for 20th of august. Doesn't say what it's about, so no idea .. it sounds so far away, then again, I thought that when my midwife gave me my 16 weeks appointment for 4th of august sounded far away and now it's less then a month to go.

I do think, once you get appointments coming in, it all seems to go a lot faster as you always have these little goals to look forward to

Wow, they are fast with the appointments aren't they?
To be fair, I had a letter on saturday for an appointment at the ante natal clinic for 20th of august. Doesn't say what it's about, so no idea .. it sounds so far away, then again, I thought that when my midwife gave me my 16 weeks appointment for 4th of august sounded far away and now it's less then a month to go.

I do think, once you get appointments coming in, it all seems to go a lot faster as you always have these little goals to look forward to

Yeah I have midwife on 29th July at nearly 17 weeks seems more is happening now then in the early stages and each one is a goal and something to look forward to x

Yes it would be sad if he missed seeing her again by a few hours! I think they want you to go before the 21 weeks because they get hard to measure after that. They take so much space that you will only be seeing an arm, then the spine, then the face. They get too big for the whole body to be seen in it's entirety.
But I would also wait if I were you! Poor hubby otherwise!x

I know if it was at 20 weeks and had to wait over a week I would have just had it and maybe got a private scan so hubby could see but two days is not going to make a massive difference I’m hoping!! X

My new due date is 14th of January now. So exactly 13 weeks today and first day of 2nd trimester

Hi ladies, congratulations on making the 2nd trimester I feel alot lot better now how you all are too. I'm due the 6th Jan. Going for a private gender scan on the 27th July ekkkk so excited xx

Right ladies I have decided on a push chair and i am going to order it tomorrow everyone has told me it's bad luck to keep it in my house now I don't know what to do but it's a bargain reduce from 300 to 180 and my changing bag reduce from 40 to 30 xx

Updated the dates for you ladies! I didn't receive an update of this thread, sorry for the delay!x

Oh gosh time is flying by I think. How about u x

Same for me. 14 weeks now and I swear I only found out last week. It's mad lol
How are you feeling now?

Yes, so few bfps in the end of April - May...but at least it's nice it's not such a big group. @Lollypop79 will be joining us soon too!x

@Lollypop79 hasn't got long left in tri 1 now has she?

Just out of interest, where is everyone from? I know you're in Belgium @Kitana
I'm originally from germany but moved to the UK in 2004. I'm in kent now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back