*** January 2020 Mummies ***

Wow, just realised I'll be tri3 in about 10 days. How fast has this come around?
Yes! It's crazy! And we still haven't found a name! It's so stressful!lol

Has everyone found a name for the baby?x

Yes! It's crazy! And we still haven't found a name! It's so stressful!lol

Has everyone found a name for the baby?x

We still don't have a name. But we have plans :D
Plan A - one day the perfect name just pops up
Plan B - we meet the baby when he is born, we look into his eyes and we know the right name
Plan C - we write our favorite names on tiny pieces of paper and put it in baby's hand and the last piece he holds onto (or sticks to his tiny hand) is the name he chooses for himself ;-)

That said, we do have a few names that we like, just don't have the confidence to pick one of them...

We do have our name chosen, yet I don't feel 100% about it.
It wasn't like this with my last one Haha I'm so undecided this time.
My guess, he will get his name the day he is in our arms

We still don't have a name. But we have plans :D
Plan A - one day the perfect name just pops up
Plan B - we meet the baby when he is born, we look into his eyes and we know the right name
Plan C - we write our favorite names on tiny pieces of paper and put it in baby's hand and the last piece he holds onto (or sticks to his tiny hand) is the name he chooses for himself ;-)

That said, we do have a few names that we like, just don't have the confidence to pick one of them...
That's a lovely idea, with the hand sticky name!:love:

I'll make a new thread in the 3rd trimester and will add the active members only, we're only 7 of us actually using the thread!
Join whenever you like ladies!x

I'll make a new thread in the 3rd trimester and will add the active members only, we're only 7 of us actually using the thread!
Join whenever you like ladies!x
I’ll be over in a few weeks. Still got a while to go till I get to 28 weeks x

26 weeks today.
I swear, if I hear one more time how massive I am ( I know thanks for reminding me ) .... this morning again when doing the school run.
Why do strangers feel the urge to comment ?

Screenshot_20191008-101856_Facebook.jpg

26 weeks today.
I swear, if I hear one more time how massive I am ( I know thanks for reminding me ) .... this morning again when doing the school run.
Why do strangers feel the urge to comment ?

View attachment 88263
Hahahaha, I know exactly what you mean! Even my friends & colleagues if I haven't seen them for more than a week will be like "oh, you look more chubby now! Your face is changing!" :confused:

I had a complete Stranger come up to me in street going on about how big my bump was then started rubbing her hands to warm them up to touch my belly. I stood back and was like got to go but she followed me asking for names and what the gender is while trying to touch my belly, I had to tell her to back off, I was really annoyed. I’ve never seen this woman before. Lol

min other better news my oh finally felt the baby kick last. Yey.

I had a complete Stranger come up to me in street going on about how big my bump was then started rubbing her hands to warm them up to touch my belly. I stood back and was like got to go but she followed me asking for names and what the gender is while trying to touch my belly, I had to tell her to back off, I was really annoyed. I’ve never seen this woman before. Lol

min other better news my oh finally felt the baby kick last. Yey.
Oh no I could not be having that it sends me crazy when my family do it let alone when someone who I dont know does it. Totally freaky that is bless you. You did well not to say something nasty I dont think I would of been so polite. Xx

Oh no I could not be having that it sends me crazy when my family do it let alone when someone who I dont know does it. Totally freaky that is bless you. You did well not to say something nasty I dont think I would of been so polite. Xx
I think she caught me on a day where i wasn’t massively hormonal. Just very odd. Plus I was just so taken back why a complete stranger would do that xx

@Lollypop79 wow, I don't think I could've stayed that nice with a stranger
Thank god I don't have that problem just them talking to me and asking all sorts of questions.

On other bits, had a call from fetal medicine today and the lady said, because of my late loss with my son Adam in 2010, they will give me an extra scan to bridge over the time till the one on december.
So now going to see our baby again on the 24th. Didn't expect that at all and was a lovely surprise

I think she caught me on a day where i wasn’t massively hormonal. Just very odd. Plus I was just so taken back why a complete stranger would do that xx
That is so strange how she did that and why she would do that. Crazy xx

That is so strange how she did that and why she would do that. Crazy xx
Yuck so freaky... and even following you. Maybe she was trying to mug you, pregnant women are an easy target unfortunately...
My MIL once rubbed my belly and she finished by putting her hand almost on my private parts! I was so shocked I instinctively placed my hand on her lower belly lol, she never did that again btw :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back