*** January 2020 Mummies ***

@Lollypop79 wow, I don't think I could've stayed that nice with a stranger
Thank god I don't have that problem just them talking to me and asking all sorts of questions.

On other bits, had a call from fetal medicine today and the lady said, because of my late loss with my son Adam in 2010, they will give me an extra scan to bridge over the time till the one on december.
So now going to see our baby again on the 24th. Didn't expect that at all and was a lovely surprise
Aww u get to see ur little baby again! So sorry for your loss though...x

Yuck so freaky... and even following you. Maybe she was trying to mug you, pregnant women are an easy target unfortunately...
My MIL once rubbed my belly and she finished by putting her hand almost on my private parts! I was so shocked I instinctively placed my hand on her lower belly lol, she never did that again btw :lol:
Haha love it bet she wont touch your tummy again xx

So lonely over in the 3rd trimester might wait here till someone is over there to join me haha. X

So lonely over in the 3rd trimester might wait here till someone is over there to join me haha. X
Not long to go and I'll be over there. Can't believe how fast this is going to be fare. Before we know it its Christmas and then the first babies will be here ...

Oh, had my GTT this morning. God it was horrible.
At least It's not lucozade they make you drink anymore.
But I felt so ill after the 2 hours of sitting there were up. Haven't eaten for over 16 hours by then.
Now I have to wait for results. They didn't give me a time frame though and said latest when I see my midwife again, they will tell me how the test went. I don't see her till the 21st though...

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining you, I'm a bit late to the party. This is my 3rd pregnancy, I already have 2 boys 8 and nearly 4.

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining you, I'm a bit late to the party. This is my 3rd pregnancy, I already have 2 boys 8 and nearly 4.
Hey welcome to the January mummies :hug:
When is your due date? @Kitana can pop you on the list then

Not long to go and I'll be over there. Can't believe how fast this is going to be fare. Before we know it its Christmas and then the first babies will be here ...
I know it has flew by when do u move over mate ? Xx

How were you results for the glucose test @vampysgirl?x

Been having cramps low down at the front quite painful. Rang maternity unit and they advised a warm bath, rest and paracetamol and if doesn’t ease off to call them again. I’m not too concerned as she’s moving lots but it not half hurt xx

Been having cramps low down at the front quite painful. Rang maternity unit and they advised a warm bath, rest and paracetamol and if doesn’t ease off to call them again. I’m not too concerned as she’s moving lots but it not half hurt xx
Maybe they're the beginning of Braxton Hicks??
Hope you feel better soon!

I have my appointment with the endocrinologist now, I'm a bit nervous! Don't think I will need insulin but you never know what they might say! Wish me luck!x

Maybe they're the beginning of Braxton Hicks??
Hope you feel better soon!

I have my appointment with the endocrinologist now, I'm a bit nervous! Don't think I will need insulin but you never know what they might say! Wish me luck!x

Good luck. Let us know what they say?!

@Lollypop79 I had cramping over the weekend but I'm putting it down to the fact that I've been bending down forwards and awful lot, plus carrying stuff around and not really taking a break. Baby is happily kicking and moving around, I have no discharge so I'm not concerned.
Take a bath and see how you feel afterwards.
Braxton hicks is a good contender though, as apparently they can start from as early as 20 odd weeks. ( been reading up on it on the internet )

@vampysgirl @Kitana I think they are braxton hicks I forgot they can be painful. I’ve had a warm bath and all though i’m getting the odd one it’s not as painful as this morning. I’ve took some laxatives in case i’m a little constipated as sometimes it can be that but the pain is def in the front and low down. Will see how I am for rest of morning and update you all. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back