• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** January 2020 Mummies ***

Had my special cardiac scan and my 20-22 week scan this morning.

Baby was super lazy and didn't care that they kept poking about to try and make it move. Ended up having to jump around to help it along Haha
All is perfectly fine, placenta has moved up aswell, which I'm super happy with.

And, I'm having another :blue:
Now the name choosing will start Haha

View attachment 87589

Great news and congratulations on team blue xx

Had my special cardiac scan and my 20-22 week scan this morning.

Baby was super lazy and didn't care that they kept poking about to try and make it move. Ended up having to jump around to help it along Haha
All is perfectly fine, placenta has moved up aswell, which I'm super happy with.

And, I'm having another :blue:
Now the name choosing will start Haha

View attachment 87589
Congrats!

Thank you ladies
Both my Son's are over the moon that there is another one coming. I am now, well and truly outnumbered haha
I'm just glad all looked well and out little boy seems healthy as can be.
Next appointment pregnancy related is not till beginning of october now, for my GTT :sick:

Had a private wellbeing and gender scan last night as not felt movements in a while. Turns out I have an anterior placenta so they think the baby was lying behind it and when the baby moves over is when I can feel the movements.

Also i’m team PINK. It’s a girl xx
Congratulations xxx

Hi Ladies,
I haven't been on for a while been very busy. Wo glad everything seems to be going ok with everyone time is flying by. I was just wondering about names and me and OH keep debating the names we like. He really has his heart set on Kyria but I dont know how I feel about this what do u ladies think ? The baby will be quarter Greek quarter Irish and half English. The name Kyria means "Lady" what do u all think of the name Kyria ? Xx

I actually really like Kyria @Zara96 but you have to find a name which you both love. It's hard I know! My OH is stuck on Celia and I don't like it at all!
We haven't thought about it in a month or so but would love it if my OH was open to other suggestions.
What other names do you have in your mind?x

I actually really like Kyria @Zara96 but you have to find a name which you both love. It's hard I know! My OH is stuck on Celia and I don't like it at all!
We haven't thought about it in a month or so but would love it if my OH was open to other suggestions.
What other names do you have in your mind?x
Me and my other half havent spoke for ages about it. He wont have a bar of any other names and keeps throwing it in my face that it all about me and what I want. I like Toula and Josie but he is alot like your oh and he wont have any of it. Xxx

Hi ladies, just popping by from the December mummies thread. I’ve got an app called Kinder that’s really helped me and my hubby with names. You can go through names and swipe if you like it or not, kind of like Tinder (the dating app) from what I presume haha. You and your OH both download the app and when you get a match you get a notification. You can also choose different name categories as well as well as names from other countries so that might help you @Zara96 xx

Hi Ladies,
I haven't been on for a while been very busy. Wo glad everything seems to be going ok with everyone time is flying by. I was just wondering about names and me and OH keep debating the names we like. He really has his heart set on Kyria but I dont know how I feel about this what do u ladies think ? The baby will be quarter Greek quarter Irish and half English. The name Kyria means "Lady" what do u all think of the name Kyria ? Xx

I really like the name Kyria. Very unusual.
We have our name decided since knowing it's a boy. Also started calling baby that now. We had a few ideas that we liked but the one we first chose, I simply wasn't in love with. So I said to my OH I really want an irish name as it goes with my other 2 boys and their names. He started suggesting till he mentioned one which i actually had on my list for my first son... so that's it. We then decided on the middle names, he knew I wanted my late grandads name as a middle name and he picked his late grandad as the other.

I think picking a name is a bloody hard thing, especially as both parties have their own ideas of what they like.
Play around with the name and how it sounds with your surname. Add a middle name and play around with them... that's what we've done with our last son as we just couldn't agree on a name Haha
Good luck

I really like the name Kyria. Very unusual.
We have our name decided since knowing it's a boy. Also started calling baby that now. We had a few ideas that we liked but the one we first chose, I simply wasn't in love with. So I said to my OH I really want an irish name as it goes with my other 2 boys and their names. He started suggesting till he mentioned one which i actually had on my list for my first son... so that's it. We then decided on the middle names, he knew I wanted my late grandads name as a middle name and he picked his late grandad as the other.

I think picking a name is a bloody hard thing, especially as both parties have their own ideas of what they like.
Play around with the name and how it sounds with your surname. Add a middle name and play around with them... that's what we've done with our last son as we just couldn't agree on a name Haha
Good luck
Name choosing is one of the hardest things I have had to do. I am starting to like it more though tbh it would be Kyria May Savva. If we was having a little boy the name would of been decided which would of been Oakley J Savva Xx

Hi ladies, just popping by from the December mummies thread. I’ve got an app called Kinder that’s really helped me and my hubby with names. You can go through names and swipe if you like it or not, kind of like Tinder (the dating app) from what I presume haha. You and your OH both download the app and when you get a match you get a notification. You can also choose different name categories as well as well as names from other countries so that might help you @Zara96 xx
Thanks I will give it ago xx

@Zara96 yes, it's so hard picking a name!

My OH and I have gone back and forth, tested out a few names but there is nothing that we both like and there aren't any names either that even one of us LOVES... so we're hoping a name will magically come to us before the baby

But there was advice in one of the pregnancy books to start using the name you are considering - then you can see how it actually sounds out loud and how it feels to refer to your baby with that name. That process eliminated a couple of names for me... I realized I like them, I like saying them out but just doesn't resonate with baby and our family.

Kyria is a pretty name but if it doesn't feel right, then trust your instincts! Or maybe just test it out and see.

@Zara96 yes, it's so hard picking a name!

My OH and I have gone back and forth, tested out a few names but there is nothing that we both like and there aren't any names either that even one of us LOVES... so we're hoping a name will magically come to us before the baby

But there was advice in one of the pregnancy books to start using the name you are considering - then you can see how it actually sounds out loud and how it feels to refer to your baby with that name. That process eliminated a couple of names for me... I realized I like them, I like saying them out but just doesn't resonate with baby and our family.

Kyria is a pretty name but if it doesn't feel right, then trust your instincts! Or maybe just test it out and see.
Thanks my lovely I will give it ago and see how I like it then. If not I will wait till shes here and see what she looks like haha see if a name fits by looking at her xx

I know of people who have picked a name. Saw the baby and completely changed their mind. It is tough. My oh has picked our little girls name. Rita Faith, I picked the middle name. Riga is after his mam. I’m not a huge fan of the name rita. However i’m going to try calling her Rita out loud and see how it feels. X x

Ladies I am feeling run down today blocked nose headache and sore throat feeling very sorry for myself and so so tired xxx

I know of people who have picked a name. Saw the baby and completely changed their mind. It is tough. My oh has picked our little girls name. Rita Faith, I picked the middle name. Riga is after his mam. I’m not a huge fan of the name rita. However i’m going to try calling her Rita out loud and see how it feels. X x
I do say it out loud sometimes I like it Nd other times I dont. You dont hear of rita anymore so its uncommon. I like the name faith to. xx

Right ladies after all her movement yesterday today I dont think she is moving i cannot feel her I think I felt bubbles earlier but i am not sure. Feeling really worried xx

Right ladies after all her movement yesterday today I dont think she is moving i cannot feel her I think I felt bubbles earlier but i am not sure. Feeling really worried xx
If you are worried at all give the maternity triage department a ring. Best to be safe than sorry as they say. Our baby has done this a couple of times when I’ve had a busy day but when I sit down with a cold glass of water s/he moves. Hope you’re ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back