Get together...what day?

Urchin

Reaction score
It's time for another vote on this, and the other thread has already got a poll on it!
The meet will be at Cannon Hill Park in Birmingham.

These are the day options we have:

THURSDAY 10th AUGUST
pros: Park and nature centre won't be so busy, buses trains etc less crowded.
cons: some people work in the week

OR

SATURDAY 12 AUGUST
Cons...Park will be a lot busier
Trains/buses will also be crowded

pro...possibly more people will be able to make it?

Please vote which one you can make or the day you PREFER. If you REALLY don't mind, vote for "either"

Obviously it's up to everyone, but I figure the day will basically go like this:
Perhaps meet up around 11-12 for a chat and the picnic until say 2pm, split into seperate groups to walk around the park and nature centre, meeting back up for another group chat in the afternoon. I think seperate groups will be best as so many buggies in one place is bound to be a bit of a nghtmare!
I will provide maps, directions and bus information, perhaps the people arriving by train can meet first at the station and get the bus in together?

i prefer thursday as i tend to spend my weekends with kris as we dont see each other much in the week, but if its sat ild still come

Awww id really like to come but i fel like im the furthest away. Where are you thinking of meeting too?

Yes where are you thinking of meeting? The only place I could get to is Derby but I have a funny feeling it will be much further away than there :lol:

hey flossy how about me!!
i prefer the thursday the fri is my bday so we are doing summit on the sat woohoo presants lol
i will be going by train so it depends wot time ill be home if i can go really
why so up north if it was london id be there asap all the plannin

I could get to bimingham :) thursday would be best for me.

i would love to come but not sure as its such a long way :( will have to wait and see if i did it would have to be the thursday xxxx

As I've just arranged with work to finish on the 4th August, and my daughter will be away at summer camp that week, I'd love to come!! :lol:

As long as you lot don't mind walking reaaaaalllly slow and stopping at every loo in the par as I'll be 36 weeks by then!!!

*sulks* I wanna come. My life is so boring down 'ere in Devon
smilie_waschmaschine1.gif

If you are near any surfing places with fit men I'll visit :D (to see you of course, not the surfers - no siree). Seriously though wish you were coming along, would have been good to see you

i'm ok for either, Rach where in S Wales are you? i'm from just outside Newport and i'll be going, maybe we could meet and travel together?

beanie said:
If you are near any surfing places with fit men I'll visit :D (to see you of copurse, not the surfers - no siree)

I live near Newquay plenty of fit surfers here!!! lol

I live near Teignmouth. No fit surfers, but plenty of teeny alcoholics/underage mums and stinky pee ridden old people :D :D :D

rosieroo said:
I live near Teignmouth. No fit surfers, but plenty of teeny alcoholics/underage mums and stinky pee ridden old people :D :D :D

hmmm, not really selling it to me there though am sure the stinky pee people are very nice to talk to :?

rosieroo said:

LOL.... Glad you're not in Tourism!!!

Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back