**The Meet!** no more new threads please..use this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urchin said:
happy_chick said:
Urchin said:
cloud9 said:
ooohh i am so looking forward to tomorrow anyone know the weather forecast?

Dry and sunny!

http://metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/tomorro ... ipcode=B14

:pray:

Lovely! Hope its not too hot cos I cant seem to cope with heat since being pregnant haha :wall:

We'll sit in a shady patch. IN FRONT OF THE BANDSTAND. ;)

Oh good otherwise u may have had to pick me back up when I passed out, lol makes me feel really weird like im gunna faint when im in the sun :lol:

I'm not on the list yet so just to confirm that I am coming :)

And I hope you don't all go 'Katy who?' when I turn up :rotfl:

katyk said:
I'm not on the list yet so just to confirm that I am coming :)

And I hope you don't all go 'Katy who?' when I turn up :rotfl:

Sorry, I've added you now.

see you tomorrow, have you got a text buddy?

im coming too with oh, 2 teens and tia im not on list either :(

I've just opened a Nectar Points Swipe & Win card, and I won a £2 off voucher for when you spend £10 on school uniforms......although I think Libby is a genius, I am not ready for her to go to school just yet.....anybody who's going tomorrow want it?
Just let me know if you do :D

Alfiesmummy said:
SSS what train you getting on? is it the one that passes through s****horpe if so ill be on the same train :D i get on at 9.10 get in at 11.36

i would have been hun, but when i went to get tickets they wanted £80 something so we getting national express bus now.. not looking forward to the 4 1/2 hour journey with 2 young ones to entertain :?

see you all in less than 11 hours :shock:

hey girls is ne one going from london today tracey is ill so she cant go and i realy dont wanna be going the whole way alone
PLEASE SOME ONE BE GOING VIA LONDON :pray:

also if anyone can meet tangeriendream off the train, jax cant make it either so im not sure if natalie has anyones number.. please can you wait for her at train station so she can get the bus with you girls..thanks

no there is no way id get B on 2 trains and a tube alone

:cry: :cry: :cry: i really wanted to go to

aww, if i could help i would but i cant babes, i will let the others know though dont think anyone will see this before the meet now, everyone be leaving soon.. im leaving now so see you when we get back :hug:

all set to go, im ready bag are packed just got to throw alfie in the bath cream him up with lotion and get the little tyke dressed! see you ladies soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back