~~**THE MEET**~~ UPDATED WITH MAP

Xena said:
I can stay till 5 at the latest...then I've gotta get back to feed Lily and give her some sleeping tablets.

I'm gonna go to ASDA tomorrow morning just before setting off so I might buy more than crisps, depends what I spot lol.

I'm so excited...I dunno what to wear! Oh God I feel fat! (Sorry that was random...I just know you're all gonna be skinny and I'm gonna be dead fat) <<< the paranoia starts setting in.

This is where you can tell I'm starting to panic lol.

sleeping tablets????

lol i just got the kids clothes ready looked in my wardrobe and shut it straight away got no clothes after kris giving them all away :cry:

im a big fat beast as long as my babies look cue il be happy :)

washed my hair though :lol:

I'm so excited...I dunno what to wear! Oh God I feel fat!
Me too!! Hope it's cold so I can wear jeans! :rotfl:

I'm washing my hair in the morning at around 6am :shock:

dionne said:
Xena said:
I can stay till 5 at the latest...then I've gotta get back to feed Lily and give her some sleeping tablets.

I'm gonna go to ASDA tomorrow morning just before setting off so I might buy more than crisps, depends what I spot lol.

I'm so excited...I dunno what to wear! Oh God I feel fat! (Sorry that was random...I just know you're all gonna be skinny and I'm gonna be dead fat) <<< the paranoia starts setting in.

This is where you can tell I'm starting to panic lol.

sleeping tablets????

yeh she takes sleeping tablets (you realise I'm on about the old lady here right? lol) :lol:

im dreading getting peoples names wrong i was talking to sami last night and i said "xana" as i was asking how old lydia is and i sed it as it Xana i didnt no the X was pronounced as a Z and i think im saying seren wrong iv been saying it as serin. opps im going to make my self look so silly i no, and i wont get used to calling people there real name lol

I have stickers for names, pronunciation I can't help you with though I'm afraid :lol:

Seren is pronounced just like seven only with an "n"......at least that's how I said it when Shona was here and she didn't correct me :lol:

and brody i thought it was said as in broody :oops:

i can say mason though lol kris son has the same name :lol:

BubbleOne said:
Sami - Are we not meeting you at the car park anymore then?

Will come and meet you in the car park when you get there hun if you want.

Yes Dionne, I expect you to pay half of that :wink: (only kidding)

Shite I thought Seren was Serin pronounced too :lol: Shona don't be shy just shout at me!

And Dior, Is it D-or or like Dwar (if you know what I mean without sounding rude? :oops: )

I bought 2 big packs of Milky ways & a pack of wotsits (10 bags) in the end. :D

My sisters still awake! I wanna go to bed or Laura will be tapping her fingers at me when she gets here :shock:

its D-or

as in E-or from winni the pooh :oops:

so many people get mine wrong and say Die-on or D-own

but its D-on

dionne said:
im dreading getting peoples names wrong i was talking to sami last night and i said "xana" as i was asking how old lydia is and i sed it as it Xana i didnt no the X was pronounced as a Z and i think im saying seren wrong iv been saying it as serin. opps im going to make my self look so silly i no, and i wont get used to calling people there real name lol

lol yeh its pronounced Zee-nuh (didn't you ever watch the programme? you're SO missing out lol!)

but my real name is Nat anyway ;)

dionne said:
urchin said:
Broody?!??!

:rotfl:

:oops: i did think it was a bit odd lol
but now i no what his name is i love it :lol:

I bet you thought I was a right freak to call my son that! Like I was so broody for a baby I called him Broody :rotfl:

Did anyone else think it was pronounced like that?

No lol, I got that it was Broh (like grow) -dee

like Jason Lee's character in Mallrats (if you've seen that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back