Get together...what day?

I would love to come but i'm so shy that i'd just end up sitting with a bright red face by myself :oops:

Also have never travelled far by myself and would prob get lost (unless i can bring a friend but that is sad lol)

Hearts you'd be welcome to bring a friend :)

urchin said:
Hearts you'd be welcome to bring a friend :)

I've never told anyone but OH about coming on here, I've always thought they'd call me sad(stupid i know). I've got a friend i met at mother and baby group with a little girl a month younger than Reece, and she drives, so i might consider asking her then :D

i would love to come but no car (OH would have it to get to work) so wouldn't be able to get down their.

Manda said:
i'm ok for either, Rach where in S Wales are you? i'm from just outside Newport and i'll be going, maybe we could meet and travel together?

manda i live just outside newport too in cwmbran about 4 miles from newport :D sounds like a plan :dance: :dance: :dance: xxx

dont think i will be coming guys as its gonna cost me too much for the train journey and i dont even know where id be heading to or for anyway. sorry. :(

Would love to but i'll be working by then on both days :(

You'll have to take lots of pics

it's a small world Rach i live in Sebastopol :)

I can do Thursday. Have voted :clap:

Can we bring our OH's? :lol:

Manda said:
it's a small world Rach i live in Sebastopol :)

lol aint it just i used to live in sebastopol years ago when first with my ex hubbie :shock: xxxx

sadly i wont be able to make any of the days but looking forward to seeing all the lovely pics yous take :D :D

just one question ???? what will happen if its raining? xxxx

Well there is an indoor cafe and bar area, and next time I go I'm going to ask them about what other indoor stuff they have. :)

It's the only option really (meeting in a park I mean) meeting indoors somewhere in the middle of summer wouldn't be practical with all the buggies and everything :?

Fingers crossed for good weather.

Sorry for being so stupid and asking again but where is the meet up planned for??? Would love to come but if its going to be far away i might not be able to? :?

its birmingham huni really wanna go mite cant even stay over nite as my bday damn lol

Is anyone else bringing a friend or will I be the only one? :?

i wud love to come but i dno if i will be able to. i think im goin to see my nanny sera n bayleys gr8 nanny in belgium until the flats ready :(
lookin 4ward to seeing all the pics :D
luv b x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back