~~**THE MEET**~~ UPDATED WITH MAP

Can't wait to see Brody, hoping he'll teach Ella to crawl!

Kina said:
Can't wait to see Brody, hoping he'll teach Ella to crawl!

Hoping Ella will teach Brody to bloody keep still for 2 minutes!

You haven't watched malrats - its a great film. Do you like Kevin Smith films?

Seren is actually pronounced Se-ren, and my real name is Shona which is pronounced Show-na

beanie said:
You haven't watched malrats - its a great film. Do you like Kevin Smith films?

my hubby looks like Kevin Smith:

phil-bob.jpg

(Kevin's on the left, Phil is on the right)

I know lol...well he doesnt look like Kevin Smith exactly, coz Kevin looks a bit different to that in real life, but he looks like Silent Bob anyway.

hi guys

have just got up after trying to get an early night,have had a cold on and off but now feels like a full head force,feel sick,head-ache and dizzy and being pregnant an all dont want to drive all that way on my own and dont feel that safe to do it feeling like this.. I am going to try to get back to bed and see how I feel in the morning,if I feel ok then will be there. thought i best come on and just let peeps know.

have a great day if i dont make it. :(

bex

:hug: hope your better this morning hunny xxxxxx

Wobbles said:
My sisters still awake! I wanna go to bed or Laura will be tapping her fingers at me when she gets here :shock:
Yeah, you better be up lady or I'll be getting me banstick out :rotfl:

oooooo we've all got up nice and early! Bexxie, hope you're feeling better this morning and can make it :D

Argh I am up soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn early! :shock:
Aside from the fact Damien decided to wake up at 6:30am, I was gonna get up at 7 to get ready for before he got up at 8ish. So now I have to deal with him AND aget ready AND take DF to work. And guess where DF is.... in bed :wall:

Oh well, you're all worth it! I'd so excited to meet you all today!! :cheer:

See Sami ..... Damien's excited too, that's why he got up early! :lol:

:roll: He fell asleep at 8pm last night for once as apposed to 9 or 10 so that's why, terror. He's sat here on my lap drinking some milk :cheer: (I'm cheering because he don't often drink it, not coz I'm mad LOL)

LauraB said:
Wobbles said:
My sisters still awake! I wanna go to bed or Laura will be tapping her fingers at me when she gets here :shock:
Yeah, you better be up lady or I'll be getting me banstick out :rotfl:

:cheer: I'm up! Awake is a different story!!

how thick am i... i forgot i ain got a rain cover for my double buggy :( so im using a single and poor Dior will be walking :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back