~~**THE MEET**~~ UPDATED WITH MAP

i need the mamas and papas one no where sells it in cov. the main bit im worried about is there 15min walk from mine to the bus stop then to the train station

Has she got her own umbrella Dionne?

If it's that walk you are worried abhoutm, make it into a game, count the steps or do silly walks.

The weather here: there's been very light drizzle but now the sun is peeping through the clouds!

See you all in a bit

Lighyt drizzle, oh no!! We had some dizzle last night but the sun is shining now, still nippy, but shining. :D

Dionne, can you get a cab babes? Will that be too much money? Bring her a little brolley. See you soon babe, and ring me if you get stuck xx

a cab to birmingham??? that will be about £40. im going to get a cab to the hospital as there is a bus that goes from there to train station. no Dior aint got a brolly, neither have i lol. Dior would just beat me up wih it not hold it over her head.... ohhh well should all be worth it

Dionne I'll bring Dior my little Tinkerbell umbrella babe if you want? I'm leaving now but I'll put it in my car so let me know if you want it (when you get there or by text) xxx

I don't know what I'm doing on here, I've got Beanie, Sami and Kina arriving in one hour, I need to tidy up! :oops:

Sami, how come you've a little Tinkerbell umberella when you've got a son? Not being sexist.....it's a little unusual? :)

Hope you all have a good time.

I'm not going to be there anymore. I'm just too scared. I guess because i don't really know any of you, and i only post a couple of messages a day, so i'm scared no one will know me. I know it sounds silly. Hopefully i'll be braver for the next one. :oops: :(

Izzyx

Izzy, if you DO want to change your mind I can meet you before? I'm coming from local too, am on my own and very nervous!

I'm not one of the big posters either, and I think I'm one of the only ones not taking a baby? Just PM me in the next half an hour or so if you change your mind.

Zoe xx

LittleMinx said:
Sani, how come you've a little Tinkerbell umberella when you've got a son? Not being sexist.....it's a little unusual? :)
I'm betting it's Samis :rotfl:

Izzy5400 said:
Hope you all have a good time.

I'm not going to be there anymore. I'm just too scared. I guess because i don't really know any of you, and i only post a couple of messages a day, so i'm scared no one will know me. I know it sounds silly. Hopefully i'll be braver for the next one. :oops: :(

Izzyx

PLEASE PLEASE COME!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!

We do know you!

I'm leaving my house now! Kina's DH says please come no one knows who he is at all!!!

Hope you all had a lovely time, I really wanted to come but had an appiontment with the HV this morning at 10:30 so wouldn't have been able to make it in time.

Well hopefully we can all meet up again soon.

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back