**The Meet!** no more new threads please..use this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh... in 24 hours it will all be over with :shock:

I just walked past Nando's on my way home from work and saw mummykay through the window! :lol:

I recognised the Jam-man instantly.

I was banging on the glass and pointing shouting 'MINXY', 'MINXY'!! I think she thought I was a nutter. SOOO glad it was her :lol: :rotfl:

So they're in Brum safe and sound

Sarah...here are the tube times for you to get over from Liverpool St to Euston:

Depart/ Arrive/ Duration
1 08:57 09:10 00:13
2 08:59 09:17 00:18
3 09:01 09:13 00:12
4 09:03 09:17 00:14
5 09:03 09:22 00:19
6 09:05 09:20 00:15
7 09:05 09:24 00:19

Looks like tubes are very frequent so don't panic about rushing for the tube, take your time especially with B, you'll need to get the tube no later than 9.15 as seems the longest it could take to get you over is 20 mins and you still want 5 mins to get over to meet Tracey :hug:

The route says you get the tube on Metropolitan Line, to Moorground Underground Station, then switch to the Northern Line and get that to Euston :D Make sure you ask the staff there if you are confused, they will point you towards the right tube :hug:

Minxy said:
I was banging on the glass and pointing shouting 'MINXY', 'MINXY'!! I think she thought I was a nutter. SOOO glad it was her :lol: :rotfl:

Bless ya......so glad she's made it ok.....woohooo!!! Getting exciting now isn't it :dance:

link doesnt work so just follow em advice.

its the same thing, il keep copy of your route and just ring or text if you need any help tommorrow.

sarah- i am so so so sorry hun for mucking you about all night just to reach the same conclusion, it will be safe to say you will be in good hands tommorrow hey :rotfl:

oh its ok tracey glad we have it sorted and i think i no wot im doin ha ha

i have some sanries made some grapes crisps rice cakes
some peper plates for the kiddies

im well bagged down :lol: have a blanket too

so what are you taking sarah? apart from braydons stuff etc, just ur stuff?
cos im only going to turn up with a handbag! lol

Kimbo said:
is anyone not taking their own food?

We're taking sandwiches but it depends what I feel like I can eat at the time lol, so we may end up going to the cafe to be honest.:)

i am pooping myself cos im gonna be the oldest one there i reckon :?

ooohh i am so looking forward to tomorrow anyone know the weather forecast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back