• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Northeast Meet, South Park, Darlington, Sat 9th August*

Well then I suggest you build one, purely for me to shelter in if it rains :shakehead:
I like solid gold fittings and fixtures... just so you know :lol:

( :hug: :hug: )

Wooooooohooooooooooo! Richard bought me a car and a sat nav today so im definately coming to the meet!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! One week to go!

SarahH - are you getting the same train as me (I've forgotten, sorry)? Mine gets into Darlington at 11.30amish I think.

SC - are you meetin us at the station?

Valentine Xxx

what time is everyone meeting??? I may have another baby not mine, but my m8's kid not sure yet he is only 9 months and uber!!!!

We are meeting at midday at the main entrance to the southpark (the one on the directions) - anyone want my mobi just PM me and I will text you. Sorry I can't get on much at mo. I think everyone decided packed lunch would be best option for eats although still not sure of a back up in case it rains but I will look into it on Tuesday. :hug:

V - yes I will defo meet you at station. Is Sarah H coming now Bri is home? :think:

I'm sorry girls but I don't think I'm going to be able to make the meet now :cry:

My car died and i haven't got another one yet. I've just looked at train fares but it's too expensive :wall:

:( oh noooooooo - :hug:

right everyone who is coming please PM me cos I have kinda lost track lol

again can anyone pls PM me if ur coming.. I am at work tomorrow so will not get on now before Saturday. As it stands the only person to PM me was Happybunny :think: :?

Happybunny said:
ohnoes!!! Is it just me going on my own with wee April? :?

lol no, melanie and valentine are defo coming too, and chezzabell.. just gonna pm others :)

just checked my PM's and babyroo is also coming I think.

Valentine.. what time does your train arrive?

My train tickets aren't in front of me petal - think its about 11.30amish.

Will text you time tomorrow.

Xxx

Well Im not comin...I had enough of you yesterday! :D

I'm Coming.
Sorry been on Holiday then at my Mum's (her PC is broke :evil: ).
Weather does'nt look to good for tomorrow .:(

enjoy your holiday hun! :hug:

so it looks like we have :

Me & Jack
Valentine & Ella
Happybunny & April
Babyroo & Jessica
Chezzabell & kids
Melanie & Thea

Think thats all! Anyone else just pm me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online