***The Birmingham Meet ~ 8th Aug. Updated 1st Post***

Are we to bring food to share tomorrow? If so, what kind of thing?

We are bringing the puppy with us so dont be afraid of the big white fluffy monster he is very friendly just abit bouncy :D

Flame said:
We are bringing the puppy with us so dont be afraid of the big white fluffy monster he is very friendly just abit bouncy :D

COOOOOOL!

Debbie we usually all bring sandwiches for ourselves then something to share, like mini cakes or crisps etc

Getting excited now!! I have a massive spot appeared on my face though :cry: first spot in like 5 years or something grrrrr

Thanks Urchin! WIll grab something at Tesco's tonight then!

Flame said:

Ohh, what is he????? :D

Matt and I were just chatting and since it is my Birthday on Sunday, we might just being a cake with us tomorrow to share with everyone!

How many peeps are deffo coming????? :D

DebbieM said:
How many peeps are deffo coming????? :D

I think the list in the first post is pretty accurate. I've been out and bought some salt & vinegar pringles, some mini chocolate muffins and some of those small chocolate cornflake cakes :D

Forgot to to say.. people coming on bus and train don't worry about bringing extra food! Everyone can just bring what they like obviously.

ME ME ME ME ME!! I'm coming!

Driving up tonight, staying near to Rugeley and then coming to the meet tomorrow with my eldest (Ella).

See you there guys, I'm so excited :D

Kina said:
ME ME ME ME ME!! I'm coming!

Driving up tonight, staying near to Rugeley and then coming to the meet tomorrow with my eldest (Ella).

See you there guys, I'm so excited :D

YAY!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Awww :( I so wish I cud drive!!! GUTTED!

Have a great time guys :cheer: wanna see lots of pics x

DebbieM said:
Flame said:

Ohh, what is he????? :D

He is a white German Shepherd

Blaze_-_Bilborough_Dog_Walking1.jpg

Blaze

I cant wait :cheer:

Oh, and my sister IS coming now (withher son) :roll:

Are we gonna have stickers again thi year so we can write our names on them lol

Tangerinedream said:
I cant wait :cheer:

Oh, and my sister IS coming now (withher son) :roll:

Are we gonna have stickers again thi year so we can write our names on them lol

Oh god yeah thanks for remind me, I have some HUGE ones I need to cut up LOL

What time does it go on till?

Im just hiding in the corner just to let you know :D

Well, we meet around midday, sit, eat, the kids play, then we walk down to the Nature Centre, which has a coffee shop and tables outside too, so we see a few animals then have a sit down and a cuppa usually.
The last admission to the centre is 4pm, it kicks us out at 5pm :)

Forecast looks not bad

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ ... ather.html

Have a lovely time!

Remember to take lots of pics!

Valentine Xxx

LilysMummy said:

I tried to do that last year, you wont get chance to hide in the corner. Urchin wont let you for a start :D

Flame said:
LilysMummy said:

I tried to do that last year, you wont get chance to hide in the corner. Urchin wont let you for a start :D

:oops: I wasn't that bad?!... you were sitting all off to one side and I saw you everytime I walked past :oops:

There's no point coming to a meet unless you wanna meet people ;)

i cant wait ! shall be arrive with miss purple herself and gorgeous connor :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back