***The Birmingham Meet ~ 8th Aug. Updated 1st Post***

I have Eve to hide behind :rotfl: :shhh: No im not to bad after a while its just initialy (sp)

I will have to come out the corner to pinch FLames puppy :wink:

Just saw on the news there are big delays at New Street Stn. at the moment due to a fire on a train.

Should hopefully all be sorted by tomorrow but check your train times asap!

Urchin said:
Flame said:
LilysMummy said:
Im just hiding in the corner just to let you know :D

I tried to do that last year, you wont get chance to hide in the corner. Urchin wont let you for a start :D

:oops: I wasn't that bad?!... you were sitting all off to one side and I saw you everytime I walked past :oops:

There's no point coming to a meet unless you wanna meet people ;)

lol i know you werent that bad, to be honest if you hadnt said anything i probably wouldnt have spoken to anyone and wouldnt be friends with Natalie so its a good thing :)

Hope you all have a good time and take lots of pics im gutted i cant make it :(

We are coming on the train :cheer: Didn't know we could make it until today... I'd rather drive but Callum and Caitlin are insisting on the choo choo and so far they're winning :)

Is anyone still around who could volunteer to be my text buddy?

Looking forward to it now, I will make Lilysmummy talk to everyone if it's the last thing I do!!!!! See you all at midday!!! x

hope you all have a brilliant day.. cant wait to see pictures.. and how quiet is it going to be on here today :lol: :lol:

sorry people cant make it today as little on ill, gutted.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVEMARIE8 AND ME :D :D

have a good time

We are running late as usual, should have left by now :x

Will see you all around 1 probably.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it... I strained my ankle yesterday and can't walk or wear any shoes because of the swelling + big bandage :cry:
Hope you had a good day... at least it didn't rain :D

Oh i hope you allll have a fab time.
Id like to see a fair few pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27