*** February Testing Thread ***

Hi Sharcaz,

I'm feeling the same I had MC earlier this month. I'm nervous but actually excited now I've got EWCM!
Good luck honey

Xxx

Sorry to hear that Tonks :( it was a first for me and really hit hard! You never think it'll happen to you until it does! But apparently it's really common :/ doesn't make me feel any better but hey! Good luck this cycle!!! Fingers crossed :D xx

Please can you take me off too Clover as got my BFP in Jan :)

Good luck everyone!! :)) the October Mummies page is waiting for you xxxxxx

Hi clover could I be added please. I'm pleased to say AF has arrived! Was getting really worried I'd take ages to gets my cycles back after horror stories Id read coming off my pill. So I'd like to be added on the 22nd although no idea how long my cycles etc will be but I'll say 4 weeks from today. X

Good luck to you all xxxx

So does this okay so i am 8dpo af is due in 4/5 days does this mean i can use the first response 6 days before one ?

I have a 28 day cycle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 8
Grrr. I hate having a long cycle. I doubt I'll be able to test in February as I still haven't had AF for January but good luck and baby dust to you all for February xxxx

Yeah trivia you can, i got a faint at 8dpo. Fx for you :dust: x

Thanks hun i am getting my frer tomorrow so will see might do one tomorrow night after a long hold or will just wait for Thursday morning lol funny me saying i will be able to wait

Yeah it was, with frer but with cheapies was getting better line on evening lol, did you test x

Yes i tested this afternoon after a 4 hour hold and negitive:-(

Might try wait till Friday to test again af is due sunday/monday

My cm has gone really sticky and creamy looking sorry for tmi Had a sneezing session again this morning then nothing ? Slight cramping in my boobs lol Who knows just feel like i cant dare get my hopes up

Last edited:
I don't know what to do, I didn't realise hormones could fluctuate so even though I got a really dark line and subsequemt lighter lines over the weekend, I haven't actually had a positive opk. I was under the impression that it gradually got darker as the hormone built and then got lighter as it the hormone reduced but is that not the case? I have no hope of catching now this month if so :cry:

I don't know what to do, I didn't realise hormones could fluctuate so even though I got a really dark line and subsequemt lighter lines over the weekend, I haven't actually had a positive opk. I was under the impression that it gradually got darker as the hormone built and then got lighter as it the hormone reduced but is that not the case? I have no hope of catching now this month if so :cry:

What cd are you ? And how long are your cycles

I have absolutely no idea, I've been ebf and this is my first natural cycle in almost a year.

My cm has gone really sticky and creamy looking sorry for tmi Had a sneezing session again this morning then nothing ? Slight cramping in my boobs lol Who knows just feel like i cant dare get my hopes up

I hate cream white cm before I got my bfp and still have it now lol. And I literally can't stop sneezing. I really hope they are good signs for you!! Fx xx

I hate cream white cm before I got my bfp and still have it now lol. And I literally can't stop sneezing. I really hope they are good signs for you!! Fx xx

Thanks lovely xx the sneezing comes and goes like i am allergic to something but then it goes away and im fine just think my mind is messing with me

I have been sneezing like mad today and I have had the same CM. I've got a painful area in my breast which I'm not sure is related but I'm going to get checked out. You have got me wondering even more now ha ha.

I have been sneezing like mad today and I have had the same CM. I've got a painful area in my breast which I'm not sure is related but I'm going to get checked out. You have got me wondering even more now ha ha.

Just hate all the waiting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back