*** February Testing Thread ***

Never even heard of it. We are pretty much doing that anyway depending on whether me and the husband have argued!
I'm a bit worried I missed ovulation this month but I'm going to opk just in case until I get AF or a positive.

Thanks for the info ladies xx

Good luck my lovely, really hope you get your Bfp :)

xxxxx

Thanks Clover, I hope so too however I've got a gut feeling this month isn't the month.
Also I'm very apprehensive if I do get one it will stick. :shock:

Anyway me and hubby are ok today so at least we can give it a good try! :bd: :shock:

I really hope this is your month too honey, fingers crossed. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Xxx

Can I have the 7th please Clover? Thanks and fingers crossed for everyone!

Hi clover, can you take me off as I got my bfp. Fx for everyone xx

Congratulations, PeanutButter!

I don't think this is my month. Weird comparison but when my cat got pregnant, she was sleeping loads from day 1 and I just don't feel any different from usual. I guess I'll know early Feb

Sorry Clover, can I move to the 5th please?

Can I have the 4th please. That's AF due day, really going to try and wait!

Hi Clover,

Can you put me down for the 9th please.
I got a positive OPK this morning (totally unexpected!) so hopefully should ovulate any time in the next couple of days. :yay:

I'll try and wait 14 days unless I get heavy symptoms. It's going to be hard though as I brought a pack of the cheapie preggy tests!

This is the 1st time I've felt a little bit of relief and excitement since MC :) :) :)

Good Luck Ladies I'm sending you all lots of baby dust :dust:

xxx

All updated :) good luck girls
I'm not sure if I'll be testing at all at this rate, I'm CD 14 and haven't DTD since CD 8!!
No positive Opk yet so I suppose I'm still in with a chance

Xxxxx

Hi Clover,

Can you put me down for the 9th please.
I got a positive OPK this morning (totally unexpected!) so hopefully should ovulate any time in the next couple of days. :yay:

I'll try and wait 14 days unless I get heavy symptoms. It's going to be hard though as I brought a pack of the cheapie preggy tests!

This is the 1st time I've felt a little bit of relief and excitement since MC :) :) :)

Good Luck Ladies I'm sending you all lots of baby dust :dust:

xxx
Oh good luck sweetie, you'd best jump on your OH tonight then, that's my plan too ;).

xxxxx

Thanks Clover :)

Tonks, wishing you such very, very good luck!!

Ladies, how many dpo are you all testing?

Ladies, how many dpo are you all testing?

I normally test early but this time I'm going to try to wait till I'm at least 14dpo....although I know I won't as I'm a poas addict :p
How many dpo are you hun?

xxxxxx

Thanks Clover! Fx for you and remember you only need one lucky swimmer on the right day so get BD! Ha ha

I normally test early but this time I'm going to try to wait till I'm at least 14dpo....although I know I won't as I'm a poas addict :p
How many dpo are you hun?

xxxxxx

Only 2!! All day I've gone "Ooooooooohh how many dpo am I now?". Still two just like you were this morning, keep up kumber :lol: I really want to test at 9 or 10 dpo (actually I want to test now) but I'm trying to say to myself no, wait.

How many dpo are you now? What are you using to test with? I know a frer is best for early testing but any particular brand?

Hi could you put me down for the 20th?

Here's hoping February is a lucky month for us all :dust::dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back