*** February Testing Thread ***

Put me down for the 23rd please. Don't feel to good about this month. Working 12 jour shifts most days and just come down with flu, but who knows. Hope I'll feel better soon and can make the best of the couple of days off i get.

Have you tested ?

Not yet, only around 5dpo. Did the BD on Thursday when I got the darkest line and assuming ov was on Friday but I can't be sure as it wasn't a positive opk. Plan is to test from 10dpo to see what's going on but I think I'll have to use this cycle as a wasted cycle and then start doing it all properly next month.

Hey girls,

Onto cycle 2 for me!

Quick q- Ovia app says today is cd1, is this right even if I've had spotting for 2/3 days?

Hey girls,

Onto cycle 2 for me!

Quick q- Ovia app says today is cd1, is this right even if I've had spotting for 2/3 days?

Hi lovely i am so soon the:witch: got you Sending big hugs !!!!cd1 is counted as the first fay of full flow so yes today would be cd1

Also still waiting! 10 dpo now, did a digitest yesterday morning and it was a BFN. I don't feel any different though so I expect AF to arrive as planned.

Hey girls,

Onto cycle 2 for me!

Hi lovely i am so soon the:witch: got you Sending big hugs !!!!cd1 is counted as the first fay of full flow so yes today would be cd1

Ahh great! Thanks :)

can I be put down for the 26th please!
:dust: Good luck everyone

Hey girls,

Onto cycle 2 for me!

Ahh great! Thanks :)

can I be put down for the 26th please!
:dust: Good luck everyone

Thats the spirit get up and plan for the next ! Like it !! Fx

Can you put me down for the 5th please Clover? Hope everybody is feeling good today! x

Hey girls will update later when I get on my laptop. ...almost February! !!!! :D:D:D

Xxxxx

Nearly there, ladies! I'm so tempted to do it this weekend but want to wait until Monday!

I know, it's so tempting isn't it?! I don't want a false negative like my last pregnancy so I'm definitely holding out. I can't help but symptom spot in the mean time!

I think you should eat lots of cake Trivita! !! (Just because i want cake lol) I don't have a clue how to stop testing as once I start I'm a poas addict haha
;)

Xxxxx

Mmmm moist chocolate fudge cake. I'm mostly craving for steak right now. Do you ladies eat your steaks well done already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back