*** February Testing Thread ***

Hi Hun! I don't think we're in with much of a chance this month, only one BD in our whole fertile window! I'm testing 6th Feb if you can pop me in? Xxx

Hi ladies :) I'd love to join this thread! How do you work out what day you test? my AF is due on 16th Feb :) xx

Trivita, I'm the same!

Sharcaz, welcome. I'm testing on AF day but I've also got 10mui tests to do some very naughty early testing!

Thanks kumber! I'll test on AF due date then :D we had an mc last cycle so feeling nervous! But excited :) good luck!!!

Can I be put down for the 14th please? Hoping to give hubby a lovely Valentines day gift :) xx

Hey girlie's
I will update as soon as I put my little boy to bed then I can have my laptop back as he is on it at the moment

xxxx

Hi ladies :) I'd love to join this thread! How do you work out what day you test? my AF is due on 16th Feb :) xx
Yeah I would go with the day AF is due but if your anything like me you'll be testing from 7dpo!!! I'm going to try to wait but it's sooooooo hard

xxxxx

Hi Hun! I don't think we're in with much of a chance this month, only one BD in our whole fertile window! I'm testing 6th Feb if you can pop me in? Xxx
Hey sweet , it only takes one sperm hun, I concived my Little boy only DTD 2 days before Ovulation so didn't think we had a chance either,
Fingers tightly crossed for you lovely

Xxxxxx

Can I be put down for the 14th please? Hoping to give hubby a lovely Valentines day gift :) xx
That would be so lovely Leah
Hope your ok sweetie :)

Xxxx

If not, then AF is due that day so he'll be getting a rotten surprise instead :rofl:

I'm okay thanks lovely, picked myself up and determined this month :) xx

Hey sweet , it only takes one sperm hun, I concived my Little boy only DTD 2 days before Ovulation so didn't think we had a chance either,
Fingers tightly crossed for you lovely

Xxxxxx

Same as Clover said Hun it only takes once my sis is proof of that too she was trying for ages and the 1 month she really couldn't be bothered and they dtd just once she fell, so there you go!!

Best of luck hun

Xxx

Thanks kumber! I'll test on AF due date then :D we had an mc last cycle so feeling nervous! But excited :) good luck!!!

Hi Sharcaz,

I'm feeling the same I had MC earlier this month. I'm nervous but actually excited now I've got EWCM!
Good luck honey

Xxx

Tonks are you Ovulating today? We are synced :)

xxxxx

My positive Opks today
23f77873ae661ab276b7687c731c2be1.jpg

cab611443dc55e9ee785e7818d14640c.jpg

Id better put my own name down for testing!!! ;)

Xxxxxx

Hi clover, i think you may have missed my post hehe, can you take me off please i had my bfp :cheer:

You're tests look great get bding! Loads of baby dust to you fx it's your month!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi clover, i think you may have missed my post hehe, can you take me off please i had my bfp :cheer:

You're tests look great get bding! Loads of baby dust to you fx it's your month!! :dust: :dust: :dust:
Oh sorry hun !!! So glad I have to take you off ;) I will update now

xxxxxx

Yeah I would go with the day AF is due but if your anything like me you'll be testing from 7dpo!!! I'm going to try to wait but it's sooooooo hard

Oki can I be put down for 17th please :D I've always tested early but I'm determined to wait this time!! Really excited to be a part of this group and share stories and excitement :) xxx

All updates girlies, baby dust to you all

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back