April Testing Thread!!

sorry DW, stupid april thread! hopefully next month you will get your bfp xxxxxxxxxxxx

oh DW, im so sorry to hear this!!

it will happen hun! my OH has 4 kids with someone else, and i sometimes think its me too

it will happen for ye, i know it!! :hugs:

chin up sweetie! :kiss: :hugs:

just feeling shit tonight will feel better tomorrow!! its difficult when they already have kids isnt it?! stupidly at the start he was like theres no rush they boys were conceived 1st in a month and 2nd in 2wks!! still sticks in my head and makes me feel totally inadequate 6 cycles down the line :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
I have messed up some where along the way, AF was early this month so I shall be testing on April 30th please can you put me down for that honey. thank you

This is my first month of TTC and have just got my first BFN :( AF arrived this morning. (cue lots and lots of tears) I was so convinced this would be easy. Ive already found myself in the trap of symptom spotting and was convinced I would get a BFP this month. Oh well, need to keep positive and get back to the fun of TTC. Hope the rest of the month is lucky for you girls x

oh DW, im so sorry to hear this!!

it will happen hun! my OH has 4 kids with someone else, and i sometimes think its me too

it will happen for ye, i know it!! :hugs:

chin up sweetie! :kiss: :hugs:

just feeling shit tonight will feel better tomorrow!! its difficult when they already have kids isnt it?! stupidly at the start he was like theres no rush they boys were conceived 1st in a month and 2nd in 2wks!! still sticks in my head and makes me feel totally inadequate 6 cycles down the line :cry: :cry:

i know how you feel i feel the same with every bfn.... apparently all he had to do was hang his trousers on the end of the bed and his ex was pregnant!!

it will happen for you hun...i know it!! i've convinsed myself i've done it this month but i know it will be bfn like always :roll:

Ho hum.............the witchy one arrived today......I officially HATE her now.........:gun::witch:

Hi, everyone. Well the Easter Bunny arrived today, along with the witch so that's me out again. I felt really hopeful this month with some promising signs. I hate progesteron - it's the worse hormone ever. Thinks it's so clever being able to imitate pregnancy symptoms. Damn you!

Sorry she got you tract0rgirl. Evil witch and her horrible hormone helpers!!

So sorry hun! Will do my test on Tuesday even though Im 100% sure we disn't make it. I have so many preg-tests lying around so might as well check that they're working;)

I'm feeling her on her way, back achy cramps tonight, she's not here yet though so still hopefully in with a chance x

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

if its any consolation, i'm getting AF type cramps too! and i got my bfp!!!

I'm very confussed!! :rofl:

your not out till she shows her ugly face!!

:pray: for you girls!! x x x x x

Sorry she got you tract0girl. good luck to the girls still to test :)

Congrats again smokey! AF cramps are totally normal at this stage. xx

really nurse???

phew!! thank god, was worring a little....thank god for PF! X X X X X

Witch got me on Thursday, took a little break, but back now ready to hit cycle 9 with a vengeance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back