*** February Testing Thread ***

Thank you for hosting this months thread clover!! baby dust to all! Could you put me down for the 9th please :D

Hi Girls will update this afternoon as soon as I get on my laptop :)

Xxxx

All updated ladies, good luck for January for everyone left to test for this month, hope Feburary brings loads of Bfps too

xxxx

Can I join? I don't know if I'm jumping the gun; but hoping my cycles have kick started... If that's the case I'll be testing on the 18th Feb

Of course you can join Donna I will add you, really hope you get your Bfp my lovely :)

Xxxx

Can I have the 18th too please Clover... we are considering trying SMEP or as close to it as we can manage! :D

Thanks Clover :)

Excited to think I might just be in the running this month. Happy to be joining you all

Clover, I'm really sorry to be awkward. Can I be changed to the 5th please?

God knows when I'm due because of the MC I had this month!

I will just go with CD31 (from start of bleeding) which is 6th Feb so please can you put my name down for that please.

However I'm really not very positive this month :-(

Wishing all you ladies lots of luck xxx

Oh and sorry what is SMEP??:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

xxx

Sperm Meets Egg Plan. I think RussellMuscle has a thread that explains it in more detail but bascially it tells you when to DTD to optimise your chances x

Last edited:
Hey all.
I have a date on the January Thread but I dont think I will OV in time to be able to test, could I please be put down for the 14th please?

Thank you :)
:dust:

This TWW is all new to me and it's already driving me crackers. Huge respect to the ladies who have been ttc long term!

Today is ov day according to opks so we did last night. Changed my test date to the 5th which will put me at 14dpo but might be a bit naughty and test at 10!

Hi Clover, can I have my date removed please :) I'll still be following and spreading baby dust to you all. Good Luck ladies xx

Never even heard of it. We are pretty much doing that anyway depending on whether me and the husband have argued!
I'm a bit worried I missed ovulation this month but I'm going to opk just in case until I get AF or a positive.

Thanks for the info ladies xx

Hi Clover, can I have my date removed please :) I'll still be following and spreading baby dust to you all. Good Luck ladies xx

Of course, congratulations!!! :dance: yes spread that baby dust, we all need it :dust::dust:

xxxxx

Never even heard of it. We are pretty much doing that anyway depending on whether me and the husband have argued!
I'm a bit worried I missed ovulation this month but I'm going to opk just in case until I get AF or a positive.

Thanks for the info ladies xx

Good luck my lovely, really hope you get your Bfp :)

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back