*****December Babies*****

Keep popping in to check. Come on you little tinkers your little friends are all waiting xx

I wish I could be, I usually am but I have no positivity left! Xx

I've started a December mummies thread in baby and toddler! Just waiting for you all now xxxx

Yes bloody hurry up baby!! Mummy is not happy now cxxx

Come on Mila!!! Sorry Sophs, I have no advice but big hugs it must be so hard xxx

December babies was always buzzing....now it's at the bottom of the posts. It's gone quiet. Who's lefts. Just sophs, Russell and christy? Sending contractions and labour pains your way xxxxxx really feel for you girls ad hope babies come soon. We are waiting for you in b&t so we can have the most buzzing thread in that section xxxx

Last edited:
yep just us. me and christy are both getting induced on sunday so it's a race haha! x

not sure actually. I am still a dec mummy and refuse to admit it's happening in jan lol x

Aww ladies really won't be long now as far away as Sunday and the 9th seem :hugs: x

I know. I feel I might go soon, and if I don't then Wednesday better fly in as my pelvis is in agony.

I hope I beat induction xxxxx

Fx you do Hun, you've a few days to do it yet. If not feel free to ask any questions that pop into your head about the process xxx

This lo is soooo active. Wriggling away all the time!!!
GET OUT!!!!!!!! You are late!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back