*****December Babies*****

Morning. Thank you so much ladies. It's because of the risk of pre e that they want to induce me and I guess they know what's best :(
Feel awful have barely slept xxx

Morning. Thank you so much ladies. It's because of the risk of pre e that they want to induce me and I guess they know what's best :(
Feel awful have barely slept xxx

Oh Hun. When are they getting you started? Don't worry you'll be fine xxxx

come on december babies! december mummies are waiting to meet you!!!!!!! x

Just an update on christyleigh, she's on her second day of being induced, no labour thread to start yet but her signal is crap and she misses you all! She's so nervous bless her and hates hospitals :-( loads of hugs to her and hoping today kicks things off!!!

Sorry ladies, Scarlett Marie arrived 8 days overdue on the 2nd January at 7.53am following a lovely straight forward labour and delivery lasting just short of 8 hours from water breaking to delivery xxx

Congratulations. Wow I'm feeling rather emotional writing on this thread. I might have to print it off xxx

congratulations to all of the December mummies... You've all done amazingly :) welcome to mummyhood xxx

Reading back just makes me miss being pregnant :-( sniff

Me too! I just found out a friend is pregnant and I'm kind of jealous!

I really dont miss pregnancy - I dont wear it well! But my gracie is well worth the months of pain, upset and looking terrrible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back