Checking in thread for late March/early April mums

Hi all hehe poor you ree your having a time of it hun well im just poped on quickly to try do my new arrival story so im not giving anything away in here but hope your little ones come soon

love and best wishes

jean

xxxxx

I've been popping in and out everyday looking for you!!!! I'm goin to read your story now but I'm glad to see your home!!!!!

xoxo Ree

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! even though I know nothing so far!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

I had another appointment with my M/W today.
LO has moved down further, so he's now 3/5ths engaged, yippee, I was hoping she would say that.
We had a laugh when she felt my tum, there was a trainee there too & she had a feel & my LO really doesn't like being pushed & poked and he was really wriggling about in there! & his heartbeat went through the roof afterwards, i think he was having a bit of a paddy (gets it from his fathers side!) :lol:

My urine sample is being sent off yet again coz i've got white blood cells and too much glucose in it & M/W thinks I may have another infection :( , I don't what I do to get so many blooming infections, my immune systems must be shot to pieces :shock: Oh, well! apart from that everything else is fine.

'Tis just a waiting game now!

Nicki.x

At the rate I am going I was the first one to start with going into labor and I bet ya's anything I will be the LAST ONE to give birth!!!! :roll:

Nicki I'm glad to hear that the baby has come down more and it looks like your little one will be making his arrival soon!!! :dance:

xoxo Ree

Still here, cant beleive tomorrow is the first of the due dates they gave me, still going with the last one tho so i dont get dissapointed! :x

Come on babies and come on Jennys baby!

Still here, cant beleive tomorrow is the first of the due dates they gave me, still going with the last one tho so i dont get dissapointed! :x

Come on babies and come on Jennys baby!

hiya girls

well i'm still here!!, 5 days overdue now!! :?

seems missy is too busy playing punch bag with my uterus instead of trying to make her way out!!, doc said if nothing happens by tesday he'll induce me, so theres hope at the end of the tunnel lol :D

just sooo uncomfortable now, loads of contractions just all irregular, some strong some weak, and nothing comes out of them :(

send me some labour vibes please!!

Yep still here!! We had our ultrasound this morning and Lil Miss Abigale is currently 7lbs 9oz so it seems as though they will be scheduling me a c-section which this was the very last thing that I wanted and I am now having a fit but trying to stay sane until I atleast talk with my midwife on Weds. Of course whatever is best for her we are doing but it doesn't mean I'm not a wreck about it!!!

xoxo Ree

Well i am officially due today!! I guess my date wasnt right and the other hospital one (1 April) was right, doh!!!

:shock: Dont want an april fools baby! :(

nothing agains people who are born on april fools day but i rememeber this girl i went to school with and her birthday was on april 1st and omg she was hilarrious the stuff she used to do she was just a practical joker and as far as i know she still is...lol

Still here and nothing new to report. All those signs that I was having seem to have all disappeared!! Oh well I have some shopping to do this weekend so maybe she senses that and doesn't want to come out until we have everything done!! Atleast that's what I'll keep telling myself. :roll: :wink: Hope everyone is well and their LO's are getting ready to make their arrival.

xoxo Ree

right Ree get your man to catch your legs as you kick them up to do a handstand im sure that will get things moving but you need to take a pic aswell for funny moments hehe :wink:

Yeah my uncles born on april 1st and he's a joker too, i just dont want an april fools baby!

:shock:

Have you seen Jennys in labour? I put a post up called Jenny, LOL she beat me to it!!

No signs here apart from aches and a dodgy tummy! :?

Still here!!! :D No signs no nothing and I gave up looking for signs!! lol I see that Jenny is in labor good for her!!!! I know she's happy about that. So your Mother's Day is in March eh?? We don't celebrate Mother's Day until May not sure what Sunday it is but it's sometime in May.

xoxo Ree

Go Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ree is it only you and i due around now??? Am i the last one for March, doh! :wall: Come on baby!!!!

There are a few of us but doesn't seem to be to many posting. We are soooo ready for this LO to come as I'm sure you are all as well!!! :wink: One way to look at it is there is only a matter of days before we are holding our babies!! Come'on babies time to come out and play!!!!

xoxo Ree

Im starting to wonder if you two are just holding on to these babies :think:

come on little ones the big wide world is waiting on yous :dance:

ha ha my sis in law was beginning to wonder if I was even pregnant!!! :shock: Because I have done nothing but loose weight this pregnancy and have had absolutely no belly :think: and am still pregnant which I've never made it this far before! So she was thinking and said being a smart ass how do we know your really pregnant?? (was only kidding) Then DH started saying that this was a new reality tv show trick your man into thinking you are pregnant and if you could have him believe you were pregnant for the entire 9 mos then you win a million dollars and he thinks everybody was in on it the hospital, the docs, the insurance company, and of course the fake ultra sound machine with the fake moving baby in it that grows!!! lmao I told him that he watches way to much tv and you need to stop oh yeah and I can make my stomache jump and move like there is an alien in it?! :doh: :think: If I could do all that then I belong in Hollywood winning an Oscar Award for best actress!! lol

P.S. As you can see I'm still here with nothing new to report!! I go to mw tomorrow so we'll see then if there has been any changes. Fingers are crossed!! and we should also see if I will be having a c-section! :shock:

xoxo Ree

good luck for 2moro ree hope you get the outcome your hoping for xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back