Checking in thread for late March/early April mums

good luck ree hun hope this is it for you xxxxxxx

Good Luck Ree, fingers crossed this is it this time!

Well, i'm getting fed up now & still got 2 weeks to go :( but all day today i've been getting alot of strange feelings and pains, unfortunately they don't have any regulatory to them. Ho hum.
Hoping he comes soon, i'm dying to meet him. :D

Nicki.x

ooh nicki could be a good sign hun :shock:
maybe everything getting ready xxxxxxxxxxx

Has Ree been on the last few days? Hope it was her waters that went :dance:

Seems like its good news for Ree as she hasn't been on here. :dance:

No sign of my bub yet (Boo) getting lots of B/H & a constant urge to clean! also still getting pains in my lower back from time to time but thats it.
My feet have swelled up quite a bit too but don't think thats got anything to do with labour, i'll check with my M/W tomorrow, i've got cankles, not very nice!! :(

Nicki.x :D

Hello there ladies just checking in with ya's, only this time I'm checking in with my daughter who has finally decided to make her arrival into this world!!!! I'll post her birth story. :D :D :D :D :D

Nicki I'm sorry to hear that you now have cankles!!! I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but a good idea to tell your mw.

xoxo Ree

A big WOOHOO to you Ree. Congrat. (at last!! :lol: )

Orrr Ree what fab news, I am so excited for you-can't wait to see a pic and hear all about it ....

Xxx

No baby yet!
Getting period type pains on & off, still got back ache, still want to clean things :shock: and still got cankles, i'm starting to look like the elephant women (feeling oh so sexy today :lol: )

He he, its where my ankles have merged with my calves, hence cankles!! or as my lovely husband said earlier they look more like hankles (hips merging with ankles!!)

oh right ha ha ha, i thought it was a real medical problem!!! :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ooh ive just looked and everyone on this list that has announced their births have had girls :shock: nicki at this rate you could be having the only boy for this month lol xxxxxxx

Rach, God i hadn't noticed all theses girls, my little man sure will have his pick :!: (lucky chap :lol: ) if he decides to grace us with his presence!

I had a horrid night sleep, well lack of sleep really. I was sooooo uncomfortable & in pain. I did actually wonder if it was all starting as I was getting quite a bit of pain that was increasing in intensity then dying off then returning , this went on for ages but then stopped at about 4 or 5 this morning.
This arvo I went to Asda & kept getting severe pains in my lower back going down into my bum cheeks (sorry!) they were taking my breath away, I said to my DH that we better hurry up just incase coz there's no way i'm giving birth in Asda!! The pains carried on for the next hour or so & have stopped completely now, getting v.annoying.

Also my LO has been really really quiet for the last 2 days. Has anyone else heard that babies rest before coming out?

Nicki.x

nicki apparently its quite common for baby to go quiet right before you go into labour but if your worried id give your midwife a ring just in case as they do say to report any changes in movements xxxxx

Thanks Rach, I have felt him move & have listened to his heartbeat (we got a doppler - best £60 i've ever spent!) so know he's still alive :dance:
he's just always been really active & now he's very quiet, I think he's run out of room. My belly feels like its going to rip open :shock:

awww hun wont be long now :D any time xxxxx

Hi all,

Still no baby :( Had yet another pooey nights sleep last night (running out of energy now) was getting quite alot of period type pains on & off & sharp pains in my lower back again, its so annoying coz its all gone by the morning, when i'm up anyway & don't want to sleep!

Ho hum!

Nicki.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back