March 2006 Babies

Now I have been for my first scan I have a new due date of 4th March, can you update me in the March 2006 list please

Hiya mummies to be!

My little chip is due 04/03/06. Can't wait.

:D

found out yesturday mines due March 5th :)

They said at the scan that my date was more like 25th Feb but gonna stick around here as I am normally late anyway!!

has any one felt their baby move yet? I am 17 weeks and midwife thinks it should be soon!

I heard the heart beat at doctors last week... so exciting, just cant wait for 20 week scan now! :D

I think ive felt my baby move....pretty sure really. But im sooooooooooo excited im getting my 20wk scan tomorrow gonna find out if its a boy or girl...........cant wait!!!!!!!

Good luck with your scan! :lol: :lol:

Dont forget to post your pictures on here - hope it goes well for you. Mine is in 2 weeks - seems an age away!

L x

I felt mine move from about 14 weeks but then this is third baby so you do feel it earlier - I think I was about 19 weeks with my first.

Hi Smoothie

Thats an unusual name - I like it! Congratulations and welcome to the forum - its great on here - everyone is really nice and its great if you ever got any worries!

Look forward to chatting with you

L x

hiya girls

i'm 24 and due on the 19th march, with my first, and its a boy!!!!, can't wait till my 22 week scan, should be around the 10th nov!! seems ages away yet!!! its been 8 weeks since my last scan!, too long :D

xxxxxxx

Hi i'm 26 and expecting my first child, really scared. What a great idea you've got here!! I have my 20 wk scan on wednesday. My baby is due on the 20th March (my birthday is 13th march) you never know it might be born on my birthday!! I hope not tho, lol!! Take care and keep in touch.
Love Amanda & Bump
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi i'm 26 and expecting my first child, really scared. What a great idea you've got here!! I have my 20 wk scan on wednesday. My baby is due on the 20th March (my birthday is 13th march) you never know it might be born on my birthday!! I hope not tho, lol!! Take care and keep in touch.
Love Amanda & Bump
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.hiya amanda!

i'm due the day before u!, which over here in italy, is actually fathers day :lol: , would be amazing if he decided to make an appearance right on time! but i'm not keeping my hopes up.
this is also my first , though i'm 24, so we've got quite a lot in common :D

hows pregnancy been so far for u?
mines being brilliant from 13 weeks till now!, a real honeymoon period as they say, which i'm glad about as from 6 weeks i had all day nausea, and actually lost a bit of weight i think, but as far as baby goes, i haven't had any probs (thank god, touch wood!)

good luck for your scan on wednesday!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Annarella, congratulations on finding out your pregnant. My pregnancy has been fine although, really awful relationship troubles the whole way through, i lost my favorite uncle (He's Maltese and was living in Malta) didn't get there in time to tell him i was expecting a baby, which hit me bad, so emotionally i have been a wreck but my baby has been so good. I had nausea but not sickness at beginning, stomach pains and severe tiredness but aside from my probs i'm so lucky because i feel great!! Just wish i wasn't so emotional, have you started to feel your baby moving yet, i can feel mine but nobody else can feel it, it feels great!!
I'm so scared about everything tho, but i'm sure everything will be fine. I can't wait to have my scan, will try to remember to message you to let you know how it goes...have you had your 20 wk scan yet, if not when is yours?? Will you find out what your having??
Anyway keep in touch it'd be great to find out when you have your baby, hope everything goes well for you
talk soon hun
xx

hiya

sorry to hear bout your troubles!!, i hope they mange to sort themselves out soon!!.
so far my pregnancy seems to be going like yours!, i too am scared, i worry about everything, and has been the only thing thats bugged me so far in this pregancy but its normal so i try not to think bout it!.

i'll be having my 22 weeks scan on the 10th or around that anyway!, still haven't booked it. just can't wait!!........ I'm having a boy, i'm lucky as i have a really experienced doc looking after me, and he managed to tell me (through a series of strange movements with the scanner thingy, and moving baby into various positions) at 11 weeks + 3 that i was having a boy!!! which is what both me and hubby wanted :D
i've also been feeling the little guy, since about 14/15 weeks (which again makes me feel lucky as i know with your first baby, u tend to feel it a bit later), but the sensations were like a gold fish swimming around and tickling me with its fins!!, amazing, still feel him like that but over the last few weeks he's started to kick (and boy, can he kick lol), hubby has even felt the kicks quite a few times, as he seems very active!. i love it, never felt anything like it, absolutly amazing, i just sit and smile when he kicks haha, don't want to miss even one, but am sure that i'll think differently later on when hes keeping me awake! :lol:

anyway yes, let me know how your scan goes!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello again, thanks for your reply. Again i had similar experiences to you, feeling the baby so early, is really like a goldfish swimming around but the stranger thing is how it changes so quick. The father of the baby still hasn't felt the baby kick cos it's still small but it will happen soon. Just so happy i can feel the movements and i also feel so lucky. I don't want to find out the sex, he does but i want a suprise so badly. I'll probably go to the scan on wed and it will probably be so obvious, knowing my luck, haha. I'd be over the moon to have a girl but as long as the baby is well i don't care if it's male or female.
Let me know how your next scan goes please.
Take care
Love Amanda & precious little bump

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We're all scared hun, i'm a first time mum, looks like i'm facing this alone but i know i can do it and be a great mum, the same as you can.
We are so lucky to be expecting these little miracles, some people don't get the same opportunities, i was always so worried i couldn't have children. Now i'm scared but also cant wait to hold my little angel in my arms, nothing else will seem anywhere near as important as my little miracle when it's born, i'm sure you feel the same.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back