Checking in thread for late Feb/early March mums

Thanx Ree - i kinda knew that this wasn't gonna be an easy labour due to his position and that fact that i've had a hell of a lot of surgery on my back in recent years which make it very unflexible.

Are you still managing to cook your liitle one or are they as keen as ever to come out? You must be feeling pretty unstable at the mo?

xxx

I'm still baking her at the moment. Feeling unstable is an understatement at this time, we are all just ready to meet our LO's and playing the waiting game is just no fun!! Still sending those positive vibes to you!!!

xoxo Ree

Ohhhh good luck Juzza, it certainly does sound like you have been having back labour pains. Even though its uncomfortable im still jealous!!

Has anyone heard anymore from V11kae???? or any update from Adele??

Jadie, hows it going with you any signs/twinges yet??

Ive still had nothing. I have constant period pain cramps but ive had these for about a fortnight now, so am kinda ignoring them now. Im resigned to the fact that I am going to be induced and missing out on my water birth at the midwife centre, oh well. As long as little one gets here safe and healthy I cant really ask for more. Plus on a good side if it is more painful than i though and im in hospital i can beg for the epidual :)

I am still here!!!

I had pains form about 5 yesturday, but there went into contsent backpain which kept me awake all night!

But thats gone too now!

Feel rough today!

COME ON BABY STOP TEASING MUMMY AND COME OUT!!!

I am seeing midwife this afternoon!

i want to go to the MIU too, if i have to be induced and go to a different hospital, when they induce me do I need to stay there till something happens or do they let you start labour at home?

I think you have to stay there until something happens. my midwife said when you get there they monitor baby first then insert the first pessary. You then get monitored again after, then you wait. If nothing has happended by the morning they give you the second pessary, if nothing has happened for six hours you then get put on a drip. so I guess once you go in, your not leaving until you have had the LO.

When are you going in?

I am dreading been induced, but I surpose in other 10 days I will be banging on the hospital door to let me in!!

ha ha

Hey girlies,

Had quite a promising night of backache and had some bloody snotlike discharge this morning which i'm guessing is my show after yesterdays mucous plug of bogey!

MW has just been and examined me - cervix is effaced but is only 'admitting a fingertip' which i'm guessing is hardly even 1cm which is v disappointing since i've been contracting since midnight.

I'm now contracting every six mins - i've got my TENS on which i have to say is alright but jesus does my back feel it when the contractions come.

I'm praying that this all continues as MW has taken my bp and said i can deliver in MLU which i'm very excited about!!!

xxx

YEAH, your baby is coming!!!

Good luck!

I am having a bad day bacause i am sure it was happening for me last night too!! (again)

But all stopped so feeling abit sorry for myself!!

When was you due date?

6th March - it was originally the 4th but they adjusted it for some reason.

Don't be disappointed i'm sure it'll all start again - my backache started on sat morning at 10am and it was only last night at midnight that i started to time the pain and realised they were contractions.

Also after having a bath at 1am everything stopped for a couple hours so i definitely wouldn't recommend that. I think the MW's tell us to do that so we slow labour down - cheeky mares!

I'm definitely keeping mobile now and have persuaded hubby to go for a walk later and even in the rain!!

I'll send you all some pain !! In a nice way of course...

Chin up chicks there's still loads of time before Thursday's induction Tracey - Jadie when are you booked for?

xxx
xxx

Well, I am not even booked in yet, think I will be having a sweep on wednesday!

and be induced the week after that!

I was only due on the 8 th!!

I was not sure on the advice of the baths, I heard they stop things but also heard its a good thing to do, as can make things quicker!!

more advice that does not make sense!!

I think I am down because I am so sleepy!

I know it could be ages yet still!!

thanks for cheering me up, going to midwife now!

Spaek to you soon IF your still around later!!!!

Good LUCK

Hope all goes well at MW. Get some rest later you're going to need all your energy when LO decides to come!

xxx

Hi

Sorry I am trying to keep an eye on this thread but my internet is really playing up today. :-(

As Juzza said I am booked in for Thursday evening for my induction. A little part of me is still thinking yes theres a few days between then and now and you never know, majority is thinking be sensible and get used to the idea of going into Hospital.

Juzza am so please things are happening for you, even if you are only 1cm dilated at the mo, at least something is going on and its great news that you can still go into the midwife centre. GOOD LUCK!

Hope all goes well at the midwifes Jadie.

Tracey - like you said before as long as LO comes out safely and merrily we can't wish for more than that.

I know deep down that theres still a chance they could transfer me over once i get in to MLU but we just have to hope don't we?!

You've got loadsa time before Thurs - make sure you get in lots of cuddles, fresh pineapple, raspberry leaf capsules and a chicken dhansak - oh and organise a really fun-filled evening with friends or family. These are all things i started a couple of days before my due date and now it seems they're paying off!

xxx

hello,

Everything was ok at the midwifes, she is coming here on wednesday to do the sweep!!

I am feeling much better now!

Just been out for a long walk but its too cold, so was a short one instead!!

X

I am still here!

Am I the last due around now?

Hey Jadie!

I'm still here - been in 'labour' now since Mon morning.

Still only 2cm dilated at last check this morning.

This is turning out to be a very long and painful labour - porb due to LO's position the little monkey...

Hope ur ok.

Juz xxx

Hiya,

Wow, thats a long time!! i thought you be home with ya little one by now!!

I was having pains every ten minutes last night, stronger than I have had before!

When I got up they went away again, Midwife did the sweep this morning, been out for a walk and my back is really sore! I think the pains are coming back!!

But I am not going to admit it to myself because I dont want them to go again!!!

oh ladies, you jsut remind me of.......me!! Lol

I was in slow labour for days, pains everynight at regular intervals butt nothing came of it.

Just think, these pains are opening and effaceing your cervix so they are there for a reason.

It will happen when your least expecting, Jack was born a day after my daughters birthday- didn't suspect a think, i just had really really bad pressure down below the night before to the point where i couldn't walk.

Sending pain vibes your way!!Lol

Hi everyone,

Baby Oliver finally arrived at 4:24am on Sat 18th March by emergency c. section.

I was in labour from 11 on wednesday morning and in hospital from midnight on thursday. It was taking ages to dilate and when I was fully dilated there was still a lip around cervix that wouldn't go over his head, they gave me pethadine at this point but when I was pushing his heart rate was dropping so I had to be transferred to a different hospital as I was at a midwife run unit.

All is ok now though thank god!

Jade

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back