Checking in thread for late Feb/early March mums

fayebalina

Reaction score
Hi, since its nearly the middle of the month I thought Id start the next checking in thread.......this one will cover those due from the 14th feb to 15th March :D
Heres the list.....if anyone has given birth or if anyone is missing let us know :D

Feb 14 ..... aggy
Feb 15 ..... ToriElla
Feb 16 ..... Flossy82
Feb 16 ..... Gem
Feb 18 ..... veryfluffybunny
Feb 20 ..... Melhoney
Feb 20 ..... Leanne
Feb 26 ..... scfiguregirl04
1 Mar ........ fayebalina
3 Mar ........ Kerry
3 Mar ........ sarahj
3 Mar ........ SCARED MUM TO BE
4 Mar ........ bunglebaby
4 Mar ........ catsenses
4 Mar ........ Juzza
4 Mar ........ MrsG
5 Mar ........ Adele
5 Mar ........ mellie2212
7 Mar ........ lisa31
7 Mar ........ v11kae
8 Mar ........ promises_promises
9 Mar ........ caz41kent
12 Mar ...... dawnysloane
13 Mar ...... Anna Marie
14 Mar ...... smoothie

I know isnt it great, thought it may make us feel abit closer!

HEY!!! WHAT ABOUT ME???????????

Melhoney, due 20th Feb as well as Leanne :D

We are hoping for sooner but noone can tell!!! :cry:

Mel xx

Great idea Faye - at least we can start counting down!!!!.........

Good luck to all you girls due very soon!!! You lucky things!

p.s I think Gem and TorriElla have had theirs (or I may have PG brain syndrome again and imagined it!!!!)

L x

My official date is now 25th Feb which brings me forward slightly - not that it makes any difference really!!

Still got the same symptoms and even tried 'cuddles' last night!! Haven't done that for weeks!! Must be getting desperate!! :wink:

Full moon tonight girls!! - Fingers crossed!!!

Yay for the full moon....watch it this month it will prove us wrong and no-one will pop around now!
Do you want me to move you forward Kerry?
And I think you are right about Gem and Toriella.......scared mum to be aswel.....but I didnt want to cross them off until I was sure!
Well so far I feel the same today......still VERY heavy and tired. But I have the nesting instinct again.....just want to do everything!

hey guys!
:( i'm still here...
your thread officially starts tomorrow and i don't doubt i will still be here then. it's getting awfully lonely in my thread, i may have to join you tomorrow if that's ok?

i get the nasty feeling the full moon is not going to affect me apart from stop me sleeping :evil:

good luck to you all, not that long now... xx

Yay pips, then you can say you were the FIRST to pop in the thread. You look great in your pic by the way, pregnancy suits you, I just look like someone has shoved a pump um my bum and has just kept pumping and pumping.......................I wanna pop! :cry:

My sleep pattern has really changed recently - I used to sleep reasonably well but now I wake every hour or so feeling wide awake and then when 7.30 comes and the kids want breakfast I finally feel like I am in a deep sleep and don't want to move!! And of course I am going for a wee at least every few hours - I know this is mother natures way of getting you used to night feeds etc but I have had 2 children already!! I know what its like!! I remember it well and would really just like a bit more sleep please!!! :lol:

Thats where Im lucky not having kids already I suppose as I can nap in the day. My sleep at nights has been terible for about 3 months now. OH and myself have slept together in bed about4 times since the new year :cry:
Geeez what moaners we are!
By the way does anyone else feel like they constantly need to er.......poo?

faye- lol i was thinking YOU looked fantastic in your last pic! you haven't posted one for a while though have you? it's funny how the bump looks smaller on pics though isn't it?!

kerry- you poor thing, you must be getting really tired. our bodies should stock us up on rest instead of depriving us of it

Glad you said that Faybalina, I am always rushing to the loo thinking I am desperate for a poo and after sitting there for a while nothing happens!! I seem to be more regular as well at the moment as for the last few months I have only been going every few days, now I am going every morning and sometimes again during the day.......as well as spending the rest of the day 'thinking' that I need to go!!

Sorry - TMI, I know but so nice to know people feel the same way!!

What a great topic!! :roll:

Yay for freedom to talk about toilet urges! And thanks for the kind bump words pips.....im gonna go n take another pic now i think.....havnt taken one in 7 weeks! :?

kerry that is such a lovely picture as well!!! awww that must have been a really precious moment
thought i'd post this here so as not to leave the pic only for a while longer

posted about toilet on other thread, basically to say the same :oops: :lol: :wink:

It was a real laugh, hubby and I trying to wrap me up in a big bit of material to protect my modesty and kids trying to get in on the act every time they heard us laughing!! Definately an evening to remember and very special!!

Wouldnt it be great if we all went into labour tonight on the full moon

Dreeeeeeeeeeeeam, dream, dream dream deam, Dreaaaaammm

Lol

One of us must get lucky surely!
Definately wont be me though - way too early

L x

Whether it was psychological or not I had pains most of the evening on and off (that happened one evening last week too) but then had a great nights sleep only getting up for the loo twice which was lovely. This morning it was a bit gloopy (sorry TMI) when I wiped which I suppose could be a bit of a show which is good. Otherwise, nothing, I am still here!!!

Oh thats a shame I really thought the full moon would work for someone!

I knew it wouldnt be me as im not even getting any BH yet! I'll still be here the middle of March!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back