Babies Due in February & March

little*red

Reaction score
hey ladies
just starting a thread to keep me in check to know who is all ready to pop by the end of March. so if you have less than 6 weeks left add your name to the thread so we all know who is left in the race (as some people are popping left right and centre and skipping the que :lol: ) and i'll update it when people pop so we know who is left.
i know we had the checking in thread but most people have popped on that.
maybe just put down your due date and what your expecting (boy,girl or surprise), oh and the name of your baby if you have one picked :D

EDIT : ive checked through the third tri posts and put down some peoples due dates, so check and see if your on the list. if you are and i have got the date or the sex wrong let me know :D

February Tots
17th ~ Icecream ~
grl.gif
Baby Katie Louise arrived 18th February, weighing 6lb 5 oz
19th ~ veryfluffybunny ~ Surprise baby was a
xptboy.gif
Baby Oscar Peter Adrian arrived 19th February, weighing 7lb 5 oz
23rd ~ Bexie ~ Surprise baby was a
grl.gif
Baby Phoebe Bethan arrived 23rd February, weighing 5lb 12oz
26th ~ Becks_again ~
grl.gif
Baby Riley arrived 9th March, weighing 7lb 13oz
28th ~ Minime ~
xptboy.gif
Baby Ethan arrived 28th February, weighing 7lb 15oz
28th ~ Fiona ~Surprise baby was a
grl.gif
Baby Grace Hannah arrived 6th March, weighing 8lb 14oz
28th ~ Rusks ~
xptboy.gif
Baby Luke James arrived 11th February, weighing 4lb 4 3/4oz

March Munchkins
3rd ~ Swatton ~
grl.gif

5th ~paulaws ~
xptboy.gif
Baby Euan James arrived 5th March, weighing 9lb 6oz
5th ~ jools221181 ~
xptboy.gif
Baby Brody arrived 17th February, weighing 7lb 15.5 oz
6th ~ Jo33 ~ Surprise baby was a
grl.gif
Baby Lola Millie arrived 1st March, weighing 6lb 13.5oz
7th ~ clairem1984 ~
xptboy.gif
Baby Jack Ryan arrived 7th March, weighing 8lb 12oz
9th ~ chaelihol ~ Surprise baby was a
grl.gif
Baby Emily Paige arrived 23rd March, weighing 8lb 4oz
9th ~ Charli ~
grl.gif
Baby Lillie Mae arrived 19th March, weighing 6lb 15oz
9th ~ nimrodelle ~
xptboy.gif

12th ~ di ~
subaby.gif

16th ~ Marchmama ~ Surprise baby was a
grl.gif
Baby Willow Summer arrived 28th March, weighing 7lb 8.5oz
20th ~ Jo1984 ~
grl.gif
Baby Lily May arrived 18th March, weighing 6lb 1oz
21st ~ Trixie's mum ~
grl.gif

22nd ~ maybebaby ~ Surprise baby was a
xptboy.gif
Baby Austin Richard Arthur arrived 29th March, weighing 8lb 5 oz
25th ~ little*red ~ Surprise baby was a
grl.gif
Baby G (no name yet) arrived 30th March, weighing 7lb 2oz
28th ~ traceyjones ~
xptboy.gif
xptboy.gif
Baby Freddie weighing 5lb 13oz and Baby Harry weighing 4lb 13oz arrived 27th February
29th ~ Rach ~
xptboy.gif
Baby Christopher arrived 29th March, weighing 6lb 15 oz
31st ~ kat@girlracer ~
grl.gif
Waiting on baby Lucy
31st ~ Sarah113 ~
xptboy.gif
Waiting on baby Hayden

Not me.....7 weeks left for us unless she makes a surprise appearance :shock:

sorry emmy just put it until the end of march because i know there is a little baby boom in april :hug:

I know....... :wink: if you spread it to April then you'll run out of room.....its all those of us that went on holiday in the first 2 weeks of July!! :wink:

Rach should be in our April club if she hadn't cheated :shakehead:

ME!!!
March 5th our little boy Brody!!

Although i think he will be coming sooner to be honest (or maybe thats wishful thinking cos he was estimated 7lb 7oz already this time last week!! :shock: )

Emmylou said:
Iits all those of us that went on holiday in the first 2 weeks of July!! :wink:

How true is that lol - ahhh my 2 weeks in Kos, It was all a blur.......however we know one thing we were doing everyday or night clearly worked no matter how pished/hung over we were :rotfl:

Me!!!

This week I reckon though I'm actually due 28th Feb. Had my DD bang on 38 weeks which is TODAY :shock:

Hi, can i be added. Iam due 6th March, although when i last saw the midwife she said sh thinks it will be a feb. baby! I am having lots of signs of things happening so will have to try and keep paitient! Bring on the raspberry leaf T! Hope all who are nearing the end are well :) Jox

I think i am going mad!- i ve just tred to reply to your question little red about what sex i am having and i managed to press the wrong buttons and instead of a nice smiley i pressed the pic. of smiley being sick!- my pc then went all funny and i lost my reply and your question????? I am so confussed( doesnt take much) If my last reply pops up ignore the smily being sick at the end! and to clarify we dont know the sex.- Think i am going for a lie down now - obviously my brain has totally given up now!! :shock:

I've got 3 weeks left today - 7th March

but not sure if im gonna get that far becoz of the pre-eclamsia...

Can you add me please, im due 12th march, got a feeling it could be sooner though. Dont know whether its a boy or girl, we wanted the suprise x

I'm due 5 weeks tomorrow - 22nd March - with a little surprise.

Emmylou said:
I know....... :wink: if you spread it to April then you'll run out of room.....its all those of us that went on holiday in the first 2 weeks of July!! :wink:

He he, that's when we were in Sweden :rotfl:

Good luck to all of you, Feb & March ladies!

Becks again, please keep to the 26th, my birthday :cheer:

Wonder how many of us April bods will sneak into March?... or even Feb? :shock:

Seen MW today and LO is fully engaged, she said he wont go any lower now and basically just a waiting game for my waters to break or contractions to start. We have speed humps and cobbles galore round here :shock:

oooh good luck minime, fingers crossed it could be soon! :hug:

only 2 weeks to go.............. only 2 weeks to go :D :D :D :D

Just back from the hospital for my growth scan.... all is well and baby looked blooming - gave the consultant lots of trouble by jumping around all the time and hard to take measurements.. but so far weighing in at
7 lb 2 oz............ :dance: :dance: :dance:

still mananged not to ask what sex he or she is - can't wait to find out though...

hope to finish work this week........ feels like I am walking around with a rugby ball between my legs... got a definite ducks waddle !!!!!!!!!!

still on for a home water birth... pool has arrived, everything else is sorted... all I need now is my darling baby :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back